Dear Everyone,

Hello all. i was just going to stop posting here since M and i are not together anymore but something kept nagging me. My focus was always primarily, of course, on him but you all, the readers and the commenters here and on my stuff on SF have played an important role in my development and just in making this journal an enjoyable thing to do. So while i don't owe you an explanation i do owe you my thanks.

It was Ms idea that i start this journal and that is just one of the list of things i am grateful to him for. There are, near as i can tell, about 200 of you that visit every couple of days ( or one guy who comes here A LOT), and those views kept me inspired, motivated to write. Knowing i had an audience that was really interested not just in the pics but the written content made all the difference to me. i have been incredibly fortunate in the quality of readers and commenters that come here, you provided support and encouragement and i am deeply grateful for that.

In a certain way i think you all were helpful to Ms and my dynamic-because you were kind and encouraging Mastereds and my interaction could stay more purely in our roles, you all took care of some of the nurturing that may otherwise have fallen on him.

I don't know if i will start posting again at some point, or what the future holds for M and i but please accept my gratitude for..... well....just showing up and reading, it has meant a great deal to me.  Thank you.

13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about you and your masters relationship but thank for all your posts and hope you keep posting more when and if you ever do again but if you ever need an ear contact me purely as a friend so my email is masterben55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya, J. Good luck in all future endeavors.

    MOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to hear about the news. Thank you for the post in last 2 years. JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This truly saddens me, your devotion to submission and humiliation of your self is inspirational i am going to miss reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a privilege to have been allowed to observe this chapter of your life. You have come a long way since you first joined SF. I hope your time on the site, and with Mastered, has helped you come to better understand and accept yourself. We cannot know the future but I suspect your future will be bright. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J, I have followed you on both SF and here, and, though your passion, attention to detail, and submission far exceeds mine, I have found you to be an exquisite slave, pig, and incredibly bright person. I don't know what happened between you and your Master, but I can tell you are devastated. Keep on keepin' on and know that your ex-Master was not only a lucky man, but the envy of everyone on SF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all postings slave J. Did enjoy it. Hope you will start again when the time is there.
    Thank you again.
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear J,

    I am surprised that you have decided to stop maintaining this blog as frankly, after I first stumbled upon your blog, it led me to SF as well where taking inspiration from your work(s), I decided to showcase my sub(s) as well.

    Its sad that M and you are no longer together, and its perfectly understandable why you feel disillusioned and want to quit posting. Yet, if I may suggest, its now also your duty to the thousands of visitors of your blog to keep posting for them.

    If need be, you can accept certain tasks from people, perform them and post about them here.

    Can you really stop being a kinkster?

    Best wishes,
    Master Karan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi J, thank you for updating us on your situation. I wish you all the best in the future and hope that the sudden loss of control from your life wont be too hard for you to adjust to.

    It's a shame that I've only discovered your blog a few weeks before it's ending, but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. It offers a fantastic insight in to your and M's dynamic and clearly shows your development as a slave. So thank you for making this blog and posting!

    I understand that you may want to break away from this, but I hope you decide to keep posting. I agree that it may still be helpful for you to keep sharing your thoughts and experiences and I'm sure many people will continue to follow you eagerly. It's also a great way to get people's opinions, comments and advice

    All the best,
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its sad to hear that things have ended between you and Mastered. I know it would be a difficult time for you both.I will miss reading your posts.
    Sub_Teisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always remember slaveJ -- you are a beautiful intelligent person who is desired and admired by me and many others .
    Keep well and happy -- I am sure you will meet another Master soon --
    I hope you continue to post on this blog , even if only occasionally
    Once again. You are beautiful !!!!
    Massie154

    ReplyDelete
  12. The purity of your devotion was beautiful. The clarity of your knowledge of who you are and what makes you feel alive as a woman remains exquisite. No one can take that away from you. There will be a time when you can once again serve a deserving Master, and again your heart will sing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what have I said to you for 2 years???

    a virtual master is not a master...

    ReplyDelete