Clearly i Dont Have Enough To Do At Work

I was at work, thinking about you guys, checking for comments (btw i love getting your comments) and suddenly this happened:

BORED AT WORK





HEY I HAVE AN IDEA




NOT SO BORED NOW 





I REALLY LIKED BOTH MY ASS PICS SO I COULDN'T DECIDE WHICH TO POST, THEN I THOUGHT "HEY ITS MY BLOG I CAN POST BOTH OF THEM"




And now for a little laugh. There are 2 tits pics, just like i took 2 ass pics but my face has a weird expression  in one, and the reason for that is that right at the moment i was taking the pic someone walked into my cube!!!!!!! yep that is her in the upper right corner. LOL LOL LOL.  She came and started talking to me and stopped for a second, saw the phone and teased me "Were you talking selfies?"  LOL. if she only knew.  Tho she may be reading this now so...Hey there P! see ya tomorrow.




15 comments:

  1. I love these pics, you look amazing! I also like that you're clearly still not wearing underwear to work :) The best pic is clearly the one with you colleague in the background, would love to see more pics at work (will keep you and us entertained :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont ever wear panties, bras, yes because my nipples give me away, but never any panties!! thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I hope you spend all your time being bored.....;)
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol glad you enjoyed these ninjo, i will think of you next time i am bored

      Delete
  3. You are so sexy slave j Have you ever done any web cam shows? You would be great doing shows!
    Massie154

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have thought of it but i dont think i could pull it off. but thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  4. Maybe one day you might try some web cam with your followers
    Massie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful your pictures, I will follow you forever. you know what? I am to my servant to keep her bored at work I wear a special pants that I realized I ... if you give me an e-mail fi I see what object it is, and I assure you that you do not get bored at all.
    thanks
    AllCools

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stunning. JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes i am surprised at what will speak to people, this was a total throw away i did with little to no thought..but i am glad that you enjoyed it.and that you think i am stunning lol

      Delete
  7. I wish you a lot of boredom moments at work, and I wish your colleague will read your blog and, who knows, curiously will feel bored at work too... ;)

    Redcamel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually if you go back to some much earlier entries she is the woman in the pics i am "being intimate" with so it would not have been so bad for her to see. lol

      Delete
    2. If you mean the one in the pics of february-3-2013, definately she would have enjoyed.

      More: I think you should have said her all the (naked) truth about what you was really doing ;)

      Redcamel

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the pictures.

    Sometimes the most kinky things are not done, planned. Spontaneity brings out something special in all of us. This is a perfect example. I think you should put in gigantor in your ass while u get dressed for work in the morning and only take it off when you are back home.

    Master Karan

    P.S.: Added points if atleast 4 people in your office see and feel it ;)

    ReplyDelete