October 8, 2013

Ahh the ebbs and flows. i always get secretly worried when the intensity level between Mastered and i gets below, say an, 8. Which i know is stupid, i know that we do every well intensity-wise particularly for our long distance situation and i know that it is impossible to maintain a 10 at all times what with pesky life getting in the way and just general moods. But when we go from a high to a calmer vibe i start to think: have we exhausted our interests, run out of places to go? Of course the answer is no-that's just life. i just woke up this morning knowing that it was going to be an up week and based on how it has started i was right.

Where to begin? Well, i post a lot of pictures both here and on SF and i know there are nameless, faceless masses that have seen me in a variety of compromising positions, nothing about my body is private-but when i think of those masses its more of an abstract concept.  Yes i know they are out there possibly (hopefully) jerking off to me, objectifying me, they are the guys that don't read the blogs, don't care about the context they just want to see tits, cunt and ass. So i get it: i am nothing but a thing to them but i since they are nameless and faceless it is hard to take it personally. Then there are the regular people, members who comment regularly or who i joke with on their pages on SF, i know these people have seen the same pics and i  know that i have nothing that is private from them either but by virtue of those comments or conversations it is hard to feel really truly like an object, i know they know "me". Then there are the guest Masters, they may have (i don't remember if this happened but i don't see why it wouldn't) gotten pictures that Mastered told me to send just to them so they also see my public pics plus maybe something extra. But with them there is also conversation, a interaction on some level that involves me as a person contributing to the dialogue.

 But then there are some people that Mastered mentions occasionally that just talk to him about me -they don't comment on my pics or blogs they don't pm me - i generally have no idea what they and Mastered talk about, i might know a screen name or get a copy of an email but i am not invited to participate, it is not required or relevant or welcomed. When M mentions that he has had one of these convos or sends me an email copy i do feel well and truly like an object, a thing. These aren't people that think my personality is charming or that what i write is interesting, as near as i can tell i am just a thing that is a product of Ms training. This excites me. One of these people that speaks with Mastered lives kind of close by me and has spoken to Mastered about using me. Those 2 talk about it and i read the email exchanges to find out what will happen to me. Its offensive and fabulous.  I am pretty sure this person doesn't read anything i write or visit this blog- i am just a body to him. Today Mastered offered that i would take pictures for him if he was interested. Apparently he was and asked Mastered for open cunt and ass pictures. So this feels different to me than taking my regular pictures, although there are about 100 pictures of my cunt and ass out there these are completely impersonal, sent to someone that does not acknowledge me. i feel like i have to submit them for approval or something. i feel like i am being shown like a horse: you pull up the gums and look at a horses teeth to check for suitability, check their hooves, in my case you open the holes to see if they are acceptable. Clearly it goes without saying although i feel weird and a little violated by this presumption it is making me crazy hot. This is the ideal, a true stranger, a complete lack of verbal participation by me and utterly reduced to a set of holes-no input from me required because..who cares? This feels right. i am a happy pig tonight, put right in my place.

Since the pics are specifically for someone i wont post them here, but honestly do you want to see yet another picture of my cunt or big pighole? lol. But here is something else to keep you entertained:



And lastly to file under the category of slutty behavior. i had some guys in to paint a couple of rooms in my house and all day sunday as they worked this is what i ran around in.  it didn't even occur to me that it was inappropriate until i saw one of them out on sunday night and the hug he gave me was unusually, noticeably more friendly than normal. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment