Boss Woman or Office Whore?

So as some of you may know i will begin a new job working from home so i am winding down my time in a public office and i wanted to take advantage of the "official" look before i left, so i thought a photo shoot was in order.  Both the boss and the whore live inside me but i think these pics may lean towards the whore. i am guessing (tho you guys often surprise me) that the last pic will be one of the all time favs, i think it is every working mans fantasy. Enjoy!!!

Meet the Boss
She looks friendly, doesn't she?

She seems very accommodating, right?

Frankly i just enjoy the symmetry of this one

Asshole is still suffering the effects of the baseball bat

Taking these pics got me so hot i had to take advantage of the corner of the desk, i love how swollen my cunt gets when im excited.

i got even more excited so i climbed up on the desk 

i know where i belong, tied under the desk ready to relieve the boss MANs stress (this one is for you JM xoxo)

9 comments:

  1. Who in his right mind would dislike these pictures! I would work for you in a heart beat and I am boss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you so much, these were alot of fun to take-a bit nerve wracking worried that some one would come in and find me naked and splayed in the office but added to the fun.

      Delete
  2. like to see that corner of your desk in 6 moths again! Great pics.
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures of a very well behaved and cute sub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you under my desk, where you belong. JM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so hot. It's a shame you wont be in the office in the future, makes for such great pics, I love the riskiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just LOVE it waiting for a new blog .

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how to get my attention catwoman...:)

    ReplyDelete