Obscene...maybe?

A month or so ago i promised something obscene. This was what i was talking about, however the idea evolved a bit. My initial idea was just holes violated by a baseball bat...just saying that sounds obscene doesn't it? It brings to mind non-consent, rape, violence....at least to me. And frankly that was what i was going to try to express. Clearly i would never want something like that to happen for real but in that grey area between what we want in reality and what we want in secret there are those thoughts floating around. Then of course comes the wantonness where non consent becomes desire and you enjoy that baseball bat fucking you.

Well that was the plan until i saw those socks and you all know i am a sucker for a theme outfit...so the rest is history, i decided to go in a slightly less dark direction.  i do think the pics on my knees capture some of that darker feel. And i have to admit i have not been doing to much anal training lately so initially it was hard working that big bat into my hole and it was just something unpleasant i needed to make myself do to get the pics i wanted.  But in a somewhat similar mood change to the "fantasy" it went from initially difficult and painful to enjoyable as my asshole became the loose hole it should be and i could easily ride the bat deeper and deeper in my ass. I think just being aware that my mood was changing and that i was starting to get off on it made me hotter and i inadvertently wound up were i started out wanting to be: a degraded mindless cunt fucking a baseball bat.

(on a technical note, i was having trouble with my flash and the pics are not as clear or warm as usual-sorry!)






if you pay attention to the writing on the bat you can tell i am not cheating or just creating an illusion






10 comments:

  1. In the last days, thinking about the theme of animalization (I had some thoughts that I'll share with you soon), I was wondering if you was still working on keeping asshole stretched and open... here's the answer (do you read in my mind?).

    You're always awesome, and I'm happy to know that you stopped for some time your anal training, so stretching it again becomes difficult and makes the challenge.

    Well done.

    Redcamel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cant wait to hear your thoughts, i enjoyed the last ideas you shared with me.

      yes i agree, the difficulty and pain actually makes it better-i have to work harder.

      Delete
  2. I know you do like baseball....but so deep and intence...:) Saw the sice of your plugs but this is a totally different way of stretching using the length of the bat. Did love the pics J.
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of pix!!! They are some of the first that I can recall without you in high heels - which really wouldn't work in this "series". you really had to have a set of big "balls" to stick that bat up your ass! But I am happy to see that you are again working to keep that dark hole more open and inviting for all of Us "fans". They talk about gay men being "pitchers" or "catchers" but you are definitely a batter with these "hits".
    So many things cum to mind with these pix
    a. Hands against the wall and spread 'em - as the police might say
    b. Single women can use a baseball bat for security in their home. (I'm not sure the way you are using the bat would make you more safe - more likely get you ass raped!)
    c. What an advertisement you would make for additional uses for the Louisville Slugger!!
    d. Is that a new way to hold bat to make a "bunt"?
    Reading your feelings about performing this series re-enforces My opinion that you are just a hole - a pleasure hole to be used by cocks. your pain should not stand in the way of a Man's enjoyment of you. your interest in making sure that your ass hole will be ready to take a large cock is admirable!
    PS: Love the sox and the wife beater shirt - especially pulled up to display your tit "mounds".

    ReplyDelete