Luxury Dungeon

Hi everyone. i felt like recently i had been posting a lot of pictures that were kind of aggressive visually, Domme-ish so i wanted to get back to my roots and do a "softer" set. i remember once M told me that i should just be kept chained in a luxurious room..waiting to serve. so i thought about that and i threw down some velvet blankets and put on my chain and rolled around in my "dungeon" for these. There is one i really like that reminds me of a Franz Franzetta pic (the one where i am stretched out) probably the earliest and most socially acceptable visual of what turned me on as a kid.

My "dungeon" is actually my finished basement but i have turned it into a studio of sorts, i am hoping to put a rod on that wall that will allow me to hang diff fabrics behind me during different pics..its a work in progress. the lighting is not great which is why i keep getting these slightly over exposed pics but i will work it out.

Next on the agenda, in a further effort to get back to my roots, is something obscene...stay tuned..thats all i will tell you ;)







 
 
and now my favorite.....

3 comments:

  1. Ok..my favourite too. Remain the question...is this chain strong enough to taim this catwoman?
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Miss J.
    His_Slut

    ReplyDelete