Semi-repost

Hello everyone!! these are not the obscene pics i promised (still have to buy something to accomplish those ;) ) and most of you will have seen these on SF already, for those who have stumbled on me from some place other than there these pics are for a monthly theme-this months was back to school.

Tho these were posted on SF i wasn't able to post the facial pics and i have to admit that i usually hate all face pictures of me but these ones i actually liked so i am indulging my vanity and posting them here.  To even out for that i am also posting some of my ass reddened by a ruler..they did not turn out as well as i would have liked so i did not submit them for the theme  but, as i said, consider it a little trade off for the non dirty pics. LOL







I could not get that damn apple to stay balanced to save my life- i was really disappointed this one didn't work out




6 comments:

  1. hello, i my congratulations you gorgeous ededucta a very good housewife.
    I'd love to see you use rubber gloves for household chores to touch the sex and boots. I like women who know how to wear them consciously to please ...
    thanks to early allcools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all ;)
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slave J. You are such a sexy beautiful open real woman.
    Luv you and luv seeing all of your sexy body. I personally luv looking at the expressions on your face. -- such a sexy devil lol!!!
    Massie154

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slave J -- Now that you don't have a master ,it would be nice if you responded to our comments .

      maybe even form a closer relationship with us ?

      Massie154

      Delete
  4. "I could not get that damn apple to stay balanced to save my life- i was really disappointed this one didn't work out"
    It might have made an amusing film..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm ... is that an apple for teacher? i'm kinky__prof on FL

    ReplyDelete