August 25 2013 part 2

i love sundays, i could live a life of sundays.  i wrote last week about my Sunday Call but the rest of sunday is usually all just me alone. i take the dog for a hike or to the park first thing, then shower, then make a giant breakfast, then nap, then start cooking my big sunday dinner. Even though it is just for me i usually, unless i am out with family, still spend several hours cooking. i know i talk  about how i am at work or out with friends but by myself i am actually very domestic, in fact, if you see curtains in the background of any of my media chances are i made them. i always say i would be a great housewife if it wasn't for the pesky husband and kids.  At any rate cooking on sundays is one of my favorite things to do.  i love just doing it for myself but i also spend the time while i am in the kitchen cooking thinking it would be nice to do this for Mastered. Spend hours cooking something perfect, making the plate and table setting perfect, serving him perfectly. My plate on the floor, also perfectly plated and set nicely but having to wait until he allows me to eat.  i am torn if i am allowed to use silverware or not..the point is kind of about elegance so it seems like it should be allowed but i am his slave eating on the floor so..... But really the part i think about is getting it all ready for him, my part doesn't really feature in my fantasy.

i usually also stay up extra late on sundays, "entertaining" myself. i did a couple of things tonight. Mastered has gotten me an inflatable gag, that i am supposed to get used to wearing-and i am glad he orderedme to do that because it does take some getting used to-to have it in for the first time while i am also being tortured in some other way may have been a bit much. i am pretty good with it now, but as a tip to any others who have never used one and is about to-the drool comes when you take it out- i literally have to have a towel in my lap to catch it all. i also usually do some type of ass fucking, mostly with gigantor but tonight i was in the mood for an actually hands free fucking so i used one of my suction cup dildos and when i do that i like to put on my weighted nipple clamps and see what kind of swing i can get going. Caught it on video tonight.

4 comments:

  1. It's janejameson from SF, i noticed your curtains and must say I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to see you over here! thank you, my roman shades are my biggest accomplishment.

      Delete
  2. i think that this is probably a very feminine fantasy, although i am generally down and dirty this obviously is a little different-so many aspects of who i am in my "other life" are not really appropriate for this part but by cooking, serving, styling i could bring a little incorporation. does that make sense? i think that is why it is not so sex heavy-it is about showing other aspects maybe?

    i thought your sadistic side would enjoy the swinging weights- was very sore the next day. i actually tried to make 2 vids after this one but the damn clamps kept ripping off so there was even more pain than you see.

    Thank you for your comment Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Yes let them swing baby!Nice vid ;)
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete