slave Js Big News (repost from SF)

some commenters seem to not have seen this on SF so i am reposting.

I am so happy to be able to share that……………………. MASTERED IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So yes, those of you who noticed a countdown on my pig board that is what it is about, 55 days from now I will be licking my Masters shoes.  I will be able to thank him properly for letting me come back to him.  I will be able to show how devoted I am to him, to this, to being slave J.
In true Mastered fashion, he told me that he had booked his flight on oink day so all I could do was oink!!!  We had been talking about dates  for a visit,  but nothing is definite until there are plane tickets so I wasn’t really letting myself get excited.  But now there are plane tickets!! So it really is happening!! I am only letting myself think of the first minute when I walk to him, even that just overwhelms me, I cant really think past that even if I wanted to.  But I don’t want to think about what comes after, I am just going to entirely turn myself over to my Master for whatever wonderful humiliation, degradation and punishment he desires, knowing that I am safe and cared for.
One of the things that is great about this time is since we have done this before I don’t have to worry or stress about chemistry or any unknown variables,  this time I can just be deliciously nervous about what limits he will push, what pain I will feel, oh god just all of it. I really cant even articulate that well all the things this visit makes me think and feel. Three whole nights serving my Master, I am so lucky in so many ways,  my Master always finds a way to give me what  I need.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for both of Y/you. I will be looking forward to "video at 11 pm" reports showing shocking new usage and poses of Mastered's slave....with marks on some of your sexy parts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am wondering if i will have time to pop on and load a picture or 2 while we are together but of course i really just want to relish every minute with Mastered-you guys can wait. Lol.

      Delete