November 24 2013

Spare the rod, spoil the child. While i certainly don't subscribe to this theory in child rearing-it is the only effective way to treat me. I don't mean a literal rod (well when possible) but verbal and mental rods work just as well. Of course i don't think this is a big secret, i am very open about how i need to be treated and the few quotes by Mastered i put in here show that he is not exactly "sweet" but that works perfectly for us. But that does make the moments of kindness stand out even more, when kindness is withheld you become doubly, triply grateful for it.

I have been sick for about a week and a half and i was trying not to bitch about it to M, i mentioned it but i didn't ask for special treatment (you will have to check with him to see if i was actually more whiny than i think, lol). I was maybe not as enthusiastic as normal but we had just come thru a week or two where, i feel, we were just "off" a little so i didn't want to ask for special treatment or indicate in anyway that i wasn't fully engaged. But after a couple of days M just told me just to stop, don't do the things he assigned me, don't worry about being available and just take care of myself. And he said it nice, not bitchy. And you know what? That piggy pissing outside pic that i had been dreading, that i had been thinking "how the hell am i going to get up in the middle of the night when i feel like this, when it will be 30 freaking degrees?", i took that pic the night he told me to just stop. Because just that tiny little bit of consideration made me want to work 20 times harder for him. So yes, the rod is critical to keeping me where i need and want to be but those brief moments of kindness work in combination to always keep me grateful for him...that day i was grateful that he was a real Master and didn't get pissy because i was sick, today i am grateful that he is a bastard that relishes the idea that my pics are being stolen and spread across the internet showing others what a pig i am.

Apparently he randomly found this old one on some other site and i say he was downright gleeful when he told me.

 
 
**just as clarification i am not surprised that my pics get lifted it is just always a gut punch to see it. the only time i get upset, like angry upset as opposed to embarrassed upset (which is the good kind)that my degradation is shown other places, is when someone pretends my pics are their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment