Dec 2 2013

This long weekend i had a non-task task assigned by Mastered whish started with just providing cunt inspection pictures-which he requires periodically just to make sure im keeping everything shaved and tidy-and i think probably to remind me that the cunt is not really mine, that he is in charge of it-but i am just guessing about that. But the task-y part was to take pics while i was shaving. This didn't really phase me-i am obviously used to showing what ever he wants but i did ask why and he said it was just to remove another barrier-show what i have to do to make him happy. My stomach did twist a little thinking of showing shaving my asshole.  Frankly i don't even like saying it...it seems so...crass. i know that sounds weird but it was something that made me uncomfortable but of course i did take pictures of everything. And i love that stomach twist, just means another layer is gone.

i was planning to do the pics on Sunday. On sat i got my period, that means that i would be super heavy on sunday. i told Mastered and he just said that was perfect to go ahead with the task with my string hanging out.  Now this really really did make my stomach twist. It really just goes back to upbringing..bodily functions are secret secret secret!! And a period, well, you go out of your way to be discreet about that.  ive never had a problem having sex while on my period but in terms pads, tampons, maintenance type stuff i keep all of that hidden-so....undignified. And now that i look at the pics, seeing that string hanging out of my cunt, it is obscene. Of course i am glad i had to do it.  Frankly even as i felt the cramps on sat i was happy because i knew M wouldn't let me off the hook, i knew it would make my stomach twist BAD but that when i was done my stomach wouldn't twist anymore about it, it would just be another piece of dignity stripped from me. That makes me happy..a dog doesn't get embarrassed, an animal isn't shy, a pig doesn't understand the concept of modesty.

Its funny, i have really lost quite a bit of my ability to gauge what is appropriate or offensive or private to a normal woman anymore. i have talked to some newbie women lately and they are worried about posting pics and that idea of privacy is so foreign a concept to me it is even hard to remember. It is just what i do now: show my cunt with what ever Mastered wants shoved in it-that's a regular Saturday for me, show my open asshole after i use gigantor-doesnt even make me blush just makes me wish it was a bigger gaping hole. i even worry about getting more people over here to see my pics, maintaining a presence so that a couple hundred men look at my pics everyday, that's what i am here for!









No comments:

Post a Comment