Dec 4 2013

A couple of weeks ago. i took this pic and forgot to post it.

Sometimes when i am especially craving Master, or just particularly horny in general i will ask M to give me something horrible to do or think about. i don't remember if that was the case with this pic or if he just sent me to do it for his entertainment. Either way this is a picture of me licking the unisex public bathroom floor, because that is the kind of pig Mastered likes. i believe the thought of that day was how worthless and low i am, cleaning the public bathroom floor with my tongue is right at my level.

(i added a new app on my phone that lets me edit photos so i was playing/testing that when i sent this that is why there is writing on it)
 

adding the following after the initial post: 

I think I was reminded of that pic because today is also one of those days were I am just desperate for Mastered, for abuse, for degradation. When I get like this I don’t even want sex, except as a torture, fuck me but don’t let me cum, fuck me all you want in any hole you want JUST DON’T LET ME HAVE ANY SATISFACTION!!! Diaper day usually keeps me very aroused because it just starts my day off in a humiliating fashion, almost from the time I wake up I am diapered. And this morning I realized I will have to go to the store and buy more which is always hard to get thru-I have gotten used to many things but I still loathe buying diapers. So of course that makes me hot. But its more than that, I am just super fucking horny. Mastered sent me to the bathroom to stand in the corner for 5 minutes today and that made it worse, 5 minutes of uninterrupted thought about him, about what a piece of shit I am.  GOD I have literally spent about a half an hour fantasizing about getting a hold of the boxers, briefs whatever he wore today when he worked out and sucking them clean with my mouth. Cleaning every bit of sweat and nastiness  with my pig mouth- seriously, that thought has distracted me from work!! I have thought of him fucking either of my holes and emptying his balls in me (without me cumming!!!) and after I stand there and the cum drips out of which ever hole and onto the floor I get to lick it up!!! This is my mental state today. I want a whipping so bad that I cry and when I crumple to the ground trying to get away I want to hear that hard voice tell me to get up, not put a hand on me, not help me up, not grab me by the hair and pull me up but just make me with the tone in his voice get myself back up and ask for more.  I want him to put me in the tub and piss all over me, turn out the light and leave me in the filth.

I was hoping that by writing this it would get out of my system-that does not appear to be happening. lol

I was in this state of mind earlier when I was talking to Mastered and he said he had to go, so I said that I wish he would stay and talk to me. Now tonight I will be clothes pinning my mouth shut for 15 minutes for whining. Even that doesn’t help and now he is calling me a whiny fucking baby AND THAT IS JUST MAKING THINGS WORSE.  I think I am going to explode from the need for abuse and humiliation. FUCK
(I'm not editing this-so it is total stream of consciousness)
 
im back and adding more-im just sharing everything im thinking no filter so dont judge:
 
now i have been thinking of making a lovely dinner, 2 plates on the table everything served and M takes my plate and very deliberaely, as i watch, scrapes every bit into the trash and i have to eat out of the trash like a pig. when done he bends me over the table and fucks me with sauce still smeared across my face, bits of food in my hair, calling me pig with every thrust. after he cums (NO CUMMING FOR ME) i have to clean up from dinner before i get to clean myself up. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, so desperate.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This certainly deserves some comment. Anytime a slut is down on her knees and ready to lick, that is a good day! Too bad the licking is limited to hard tile floor instead of hard flesh, but this is training and humiliation so that is understandable.
    a. Next time you are looking for a horrible tasking, consider having to eat lunch totally out of your cunt. Each piece of food would be inserted into your cunt and allowed to soak in your sex juices before being eaten. If clips are needed to hold your "pantry" open, feel free to add pain to the recipe. For more degradation, use your pig hole to warm your food prior to savoring it on your taste buds.
    b. I wholeheartedly agree with allowing you no satisfaction or orgasm. you are fuck meat to be tortured, degraded, and used for Men's pleasure, not to even consider your own pleasure or release. you need to focus entirely on pleasing, entertaining, and pleasuring the Men in your life. If you were allowed to cum, you would forget your role and moan, scream, squirt (?), and be lazy cunt.
    c. It is good that you recognize that when cum is dripping out of you, you need to get it all cleaned up with your mouth, even if that means licking the floor, toilet, carpet, etc. Never waste precious cum. When you are given the honor of the gift of fresh, warm, white, liquid cum, never waste a drop of it -- savor and swallow it all. If you need to squat to allow the cum to drip out of your pig hole or cunt, so that you can recover it and swallow it, that your be great fun to watch.
    d. Having to stand in the corner like a 4 year old having a "time out" punishment is inspired. It allows you to focus on your role as a service hole, a piece of meat to be giving pain, a slut with no dignity or privacy, a body to be fully displayed and enjoyed in any way a Man or cock wishes. you need to learn that your body and holes are not there for your satisfaction or needs. you are there for cock, sex, degradation, torture, and enjoyment.
    e. I certainly hope your new phone application won't replace you writing what you are across your tits or on your slutty body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a. a looooooong time ago M had me post a pick with a hot dog sticking out of my cunt (must have been back when some things were still allowed there) and that was my munch that day. i still find that pic embarrassing. the act of eating something covered in cunt juice, especially since i have eaten a lunch or two cover in piss, doesn't really bother me but the look of inserting random inappropriate objects in my cunt does bother me a bit.
      b. yes, i think it is no secret that denial is a mainstay of my training-one of the many many reasons seeing M in person was so perfect-unregulated cumming. i hope that on the next visit tho, he incorporates denial even while he is here. mmm how truly cruel that would be.
      d. corner time does put me in a "good" mindset for a variety of reasons. the main one is as you said that it diminishes me to the status of an unruly child, taken just as seriously and by accepting that treatment i am acknowledging that is how ridiculous i am-silly little girl with nothing of value to say or to be taken seriously. and as i said the uninterrupted time calms me, i am always at peace in my place.
      e. Nope M still gives me my slut label pretty much every day.

      Thank you for your comment Sir!

      Delete