April 11 2013

There is an entry i have been wanting to write but i have been hesitating...i am not sure why...maybe because what i want to write about is real ways that my behaviors are changing, sometimes involuntarily and not just for a given time frame..i know that Mastered is happy about it, as am i, but i am worried that others will...not so much judge me but that it will be something that turns people off.  i don't know who most of the people who come here to read and to see are but i do know there are about 250 of you and i don't want to lose any ones interest. So sometimes i don't post things for that reason, not many things, but some. But i guess that is the heart of the matter-that is just a round about way of saying i feel shame and my quest, my mission is to be shameless, if behaviors that come naturally to me now cause people to feel disgust well i need to embrace that. As long as Mastered is happy then it doesn't matter. i feel more right than i ever have.  Now! with all that mysterious set up what i talk about will probably be fairly anti climatic but.....maybe not.

uuuummmmmm where to start? Of course you know that quite a bit of my training revolves around piss control and that something in me really responds to that. i wonder if it is because i have always had animals and house breaking is such an central part of animal ownership? i mentioned before that i do know part of it is because i always had total privacy in this area and have been uber discreet about bathroom stuff so it is like my last bastion of privacy.  But whatever the reason it effects me so deeply in terms of making me feel "less than" (which is a good thing) doesn't really matter, what matters is that it does. Okay, i think i am babbling to delay..

There are rules and tasks regarding my pissing behavior that you may know: on Wednesdays i wear my diaper all day and night and only piss when master orders me to, during the nights on diaper day Master doesn't control when i go- i just piss when i need to and overnight i sleep in a diaper-i don't go while i am asleep but first thing in the morning i piss in the diaper because that makes it exactly 24 hours of diaper wearing. I think i have mentioned i am to piss in my pig pen 5 times a week. And lastly i know i mentioned that every day a week ago i had to piss myself in my clothes (no diaper).

Now for the things you don't know: as a task recently i had to walk down a side walk (i was wearing a dress) pissing as i walk leaving a splattered trail of piss behind me. And here is the big one..the rule i haven't wanted to tell anyone..at home i am no longer allowed to use the toilet. I have a slop bucket that i piss into now. i still go into the bathroom but now i squat over my bucket to piss when i am at home.

When Mastered told me that that was how it was going to be for me from now on, i was shell shocked,  BUT i cant lie, i was happy..i don't want to be treated like a person, i don't want the same consideration. i think it is absolutely appropriate that the toilet is forbidden for me. i have dreamed of a Master that would take me to this place and now i have him and i am right where i want to be, behaving as i want to be. There is a picture at the bottom of this entry of me and my slop bucket and i honestly LOVE looking at it, it has become my favorite picture, i find it to be so powerful and my desire to show it to people is probably what kept pushing me to write a journal explaining it.  As far as literally pissing in public onto the sidewalk - that was the height of taboo and abandon to me. i mean imagine it!!! Hearing the splashes, feeling it run down my legs, seeing the puddle on the ground under me (that is an amazing visual to me) and all right out in the open where anyone could have seen and known!!!!!! Sadly that is as close as i will get to being  led on a leash by Mastered into the yard to squat and piss in public like an animal. Oh how awesome that would be, these women who already hate me, looking down on me even more, having to put up with the looks of derision and superiority and having to know inside that this is what i wanted and asked for..mmmmm that thought sends tingles through me...oh well.

Now i have confessed all of my tasks and rules but there is more.  So here is the second part of my confession.  I think because subconsciously my brain is confused about when and where i am supposed to be going to the bathroom now it sends signals at the wrong times. For instance..last week after i had done my last time of pissing in my clothes and i was still in wet pants (yes pants dammit it-casual friday), i was doing the dishes and i actually caught myself about to just piss again standing right there. Like my brain just decided that when i feel like going i should just go and it sent the signal.  I realized what i was about to do in time but it would have been the most natural thing in the world to just piss right where i was.  This type of thing i am particularly susceptible to when i am already wet, i guess feeling the wet clothes triggers something in my head. Here is the worst part of my confession: A couple of weeks ago immediately following diaper day and night. i was sleeping and had one of those very realistic dreams where you are trying to figure out if you are awake or dreaming and i wet the bed. i remember the struggle of trying to figure out if i was awake or asleep, trying to figure out if i should go..i remember those thoughts clearly and,  i believe, because i have been changing years (43) of training and patterns so drastically lately where i normal would have made the right call in this case i made the wrong call.  i have never done that before so i can only ascribe that to what i am going to start calling my piss confusion.

 It took me a little while to confess both of those things to Mastered. I also confessed that although i have no desire to take this behavior to the extreme i like that i have this high functioning brain, but lurking right there underneath it is a pig brain, waiting for me to get lazy and to take over. When i told Mastered all of this he was supportive in his very special way- "you have become what you wanted PIG! Like, I said before I just pulled it out of you, you dumb fucking PIG CUNT! Proud of you!".  i like the feeling of being just a base animal, unable to control my own body without Mastereds help. Clearly it is not realistic to embrace this fully and i need to be on guard about slipping too far but the point i am at right now is perfect for me...walking the wire between total abandon and being realistic.

whew-okay-done- i agonized about sharing the wetting the bed thing but, again, what held me back? Shame. And even though Mastered does allow for some things to be between only us i want to smash my shame impulses, destroy that reaction, until i never feel it again, just acceptance that this is what i am on such a level that it doesn't even occur to me not to openly tell any detail about me or my behavior.   But i do hope i didn't lose anyone along this particular part of my journey!!!

I have captured most of these moments on film, so here is my journey in pictures:

 
 



 
 
 It is now the next day, i wrote the above last night and wanted to give myself time to review and make sure i was communicating what i wanted to, plus something  was kind of bugging me. i felt like there was a step i had missed, that this wasn't quite comprehensive in terms of my descent. i felt like this story needed to be taken one last step and i know Mastered wouldn't order something like what i felt like it needed because it involves my job.  So as a present, an offering of sorts to him, and a desire to be fully immersed and an active participant in my own degradation today at work, instead of using the restroom i found a nice little niche out by the dumpsters, and in a fashion appropriate for a pig that is where i pissed today....out by the smelly dirty trash. 
 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. lol-i may be overstating but i am the single, childless, relatively attractive chick in the cul-de-sac and their husbands try to sneak over to my house when i have parties. oh and i don't really care about my lawn, oh and i have big dog, oh and...well lets just say i don't fit in, lol. but there is a new hot single owner i am teaming up with to really piss the hens off..AND she kept her Christmas lights up outside and turns them on when she feels like it. open rebellion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I''m new to your blog and I don't even know how i stumbled across it ... Water sports, piss play etc is my biggest fetish and I absolutely love this post of yours ! Thanks for not holding back and sharing it with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment i was really stressing about posting this-but i did figure i cant be the only one this effects like this. Thank you again and i am glad you stumbled across me! :)

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome and no your not the only one into this stuff. =)

      And BTW, i noticed you mentioned in another comment being trolled, i don't know if they are trolling you or not but what i do know is it's always smart to keep your guard up. Especially with people online and ones you don't know.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed this blog slave J. Thanks for sharing this. And do not be afraid. You will not lose 'my' interest! Like reading your blogs.
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect excite me much that you can not use the toilet, I always thought it was a good thing for those who are in your position ... I have some great pictures of my sub ... about
    thanks
    All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am happy that others feel the same. i look forward to you posting ur pictures on your own page!! please post them sir on ur own page on SF so i can see them.!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hello J if you give me an email I send you some pictures but do not post for any reason are reserved ...
      all

      allcools@hotmail.it

      Delete
  5. you haven't seen the husbands! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that could be an impediment to my plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ask your master to take the pictures when you piss in the streets !
    You have done it at night...
    do it during the day, not when the streets are empty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Slave J, excellent blog. I have some suggestions for your master:
    1- as you do with your pants, smell and lick the top and inside of your high heels before going to bed

    2- Find a pair of high heels (4 or 5 inches) just a size below your normal size (e.g. pump with ankle strap or mary jane type), visit a cobler to have the heels removed and sleep every night with the new pair of shoes.
    With the heels, place them in a condom, insert them in your 2 holes on Monday and Friday nights wearing a latex or PVC pants

    3- on diaper day, wear a half cup bra but erect your nipples and place nail polish on the top of them to keep them erected for the day. Wear a tied fitted shirt to every body can enjoy your nipples

    4- no tampon during your period, only max pad supporting by a G string

    I hope he will like these ideas

    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions. I actually may try the nail polish thing tonight-i googled it after i got your comment. Thank you for commenting!.

      Delete
  9. Here is what I think you should have to do. Piss in your slop bucket for one week without emptying, then bathe in the stale piss including hair next go out in public and mingle with people so they can smell your pig stench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cant tell if you are trolling me or not. But i will answer that there have been varients on this theme although nothing this extreme.

      Delete
  10. I did'nt think I was trolling you given the content substance of your post however I might be now because I posted this.











    i




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - since that was a legit suggestion or question then you were not, and i did not mean to offend. Sometimes the more aggressive, for lack of a better word, suggestions are really just guys who know nothing trying to be assholes and see how far they can push or how offensive they can be. But as you stated based on content-your suggestion is appropriate, which is why i did go ahead and respond. So please dont be offended, your tone just caught me a little off guard and i did not feel like you had commented before (the pitfalls of an anon comment option)please dont let my response keep you from commenting in the future!!

      Delete
  11. 1. Thanks for posting your deepest, darkest thoughts. It is fine for you to share your fears and shame....and telling all of your degradation and humiliations should be required for a slave pig.
    2. Piss is a natural function but with a slave, it provides several opportunities for control, humiliation, training, and de-humanizing. It is all good for a willing slave and pig like yourself. Since you thrive on degradation, piss is wonderful tool.
    3. Personally, I don't think a slave should be allowed use of the toilet to pissing, so I completely agree with Mastered (as if that makes any difference). I would go one step further and have you use the "pig's slop bucket" in your main living rooms, not just in your bathroom. For example, use it while watching TV as if others were there with you, or in the bed room after being used by Mastered while He watches you empty your bladder. Or in your kitchen, saving some for a drink of wine or to put on your salad. your piss bucket is still too private in My opinion.
    4. Having actually seen women having to piss so badly that they had to squat in alley barely out of sight and be watched by Myself and a few others, totally humiliated but not wanting to wet their clothes, it is a fitting task for you to also go in public. Yes, it is degrading, especially when Men watch you pissing, but that is what you crave and need. While you did it in dress and didn't bare your cunt, squatting will likely also give a nice view of your cunt being spread open. Just the perfect thing for slave j to be degraded while taking care of your cunt needs, being displayed for others to see and enjoy.
    5. It is wonderful that you are becoming so "relaxed" and uninhibited that you would think of pissing while washing the dishes. I hope you don't have a shy bladder and would freely piss while being watched by others. I understand you point about the bed wetting...on the one hand it shows you have achieved total nonchalance about pissing.....but having to change bedding too often is a chore and public pissing or using slop bucket is just as good without the mess and work. But thanks for sharing each and every humiliation as part of your journey to becoming a total piss pig for all places and purposes.
    6. My admiration of your progress was increased greatly with you taking the extra step at work and even there, finding a place to piss so you don't use the toilet. Wonderful. And feeling some blood flowing southward. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. i really feel better once i do tell what i have been doing and thinking-even when it is terribly humiliating i somehow feel more relaxed once i just take the plunge and put it out there.
      2.yes i thrive, i crave, i revel, i ache, i do all kinds of dramatic words for humiliation and degradation and dehumanization.
      3.i like this idea-thinking of trying to just relax and watch tv like a normal person and glance around and have to see my slop bucket right in the living room-unable to escape being reminded what i am..having to walk around it as i do the dishes or whatever. like a ball and chain wherever i go.
      5.i really had trouble sharing that but..you know me.
      6. i literally could not get the thought of running out to the dumpsters, of all places-it just seemed so appropriate, out of my head ..i thought about it for several days and everytime it made me wet to think of proudly telling Mastered what i did to show i know where i belong.

      thank you so much for your comments Sir!

      Delete