April 24 2013

SO! i had some excitement this weekend.  i couldn't figure out how to start this journal but then unrelatedly someone made a comment on my pic that he didn't think i was promiscuous and that kind of gave me my jumping off point, because on Friday night i let myself get picked up in a bar.

Allow me to digress momentarily: i  think that a woman can sleep with 50 guys and it is perfectly fine-i have absolutely nothing against one night stands of any sort-i will NEVER use the words slut or whore in a societally accepted judgmental way. As long as a woman is okay with it and not doing it for some stupid idea about validating herself have at it- i will be the first to say "go girl"!!!

That being said, i am not into them. i prefer casual sex with people i know, not strangers (and even that i don't really bother with all that often). One of the reasons that i don't like one night stands is because the dude trying to pick you up at 1am at the bar is simply trying to find a hole to stick his cock in and is not specifically attracted to you. The old me found that absolutely unacceptable. Casual sex-no prob, casual sex with someone that isn't hot for me specifically-not going to happen. 

But this weekend out with my friend we went into a bar late, around 1230. Pretty quickly Mr Man, sidled up to us and began talking.  Normal he would have gotten the patented "Slave J Freeze Out"-rolled eyes, disdainful look, culminating in a pointedly turned back. But something was different this time.  i don't know what exactly was rolling around in my head-desperation for a mans touch, the thought that Mastered had wanted me to do exactly this (but i think be sleazier about it-think hotel bar, me alone coming onto someone).  Maybe i am really a different person now, either way within about 30 minutes we left to go to his place. i have not done something like that in YEARS. But i was rolling with it. As soon as we got into his house i just started peeling off my clothes. We had already flirted around established that he was a dominate person and i told him to go for it but with the caveat that he could only fuck my ass or my mouth.

In minutes his cock was in my ass, it really was just that straight forward- a couple of kisses and boom, i just fell to my hands and knees and offered up my ass. My practice has worked, his cock slid into me with no resistance ( he was slightly above average-just slightly). There was none of the slow, careful stroking that usually goes with anal. He was in me and fucking me hard right away. i have to confess i probably came within about 3 minutes my legs were covered in my cum. He grabbed me by the hair as he fucked me doggy style and i moaned and screamed and begged him to fuck my ass hard!  When we switched positions i took that opportunity to suck his cock and get down and dirty with some ATM.  It was a little shocking to me how much i was thinking of Mastered as this happened-i have never been super comfortable with my oral skills (always relied on the fact that i am a fabulous fuck-lol) and don't have a lot of chances to practice on a real cock. So as i was sucking his cock and licking his balls i was thinking of how i would try to serve Mastered, i started trying to deep throat him, i felt his cock hitting the back of my throat, i was gagging and drooling but knowing now that is the desired effect i had no shame and just kept going.  i think i did a good job judging from the noises he made. We switched again and fucked face to face but with his cock still in my ass, at this point i got a little bonus as he choked me (i love that-almost as much as i like having a mans hand over my nose and mouth as he fucks me and decides when i get to breathe-hot hot hot).  The fucking moved all over the room floor, bed, chair and everywhere i was gushing cum. Finally he came deep and hard into my pighole, while i was begging for his cum! We did the heavy breathing laying there recovering thing for a couple of minutes then we got up and i went to the bathroom. When i came out he was on the bed asleep so i put on my clothes and left. It was the perfect use of a pig. Once we hit his house there was no talking only fucking and as soon as the fucking was done i left.

i was proud of myself that i stuck to Mastered ass-fucking only rule. i did break one by kissing a couple of times but that is really hard to get out of, and i wasn't exactly sure if i was allowed to cum. Truly i could not have controlled it even if i hadn't been allowed to-but that being said my ass was so loose that the sensation was a far far far cry from the kind of penetration and full, stuffed, stretched feeling that gets me off, i think if it hadn't been so long since i had had a real orgasm (any thing i do by myself pales in comparison to a man induced orgasm) i would not have cum. But although i now have an official rule against kissing, the cumming wasn't an issue. Now that i have gotten a good solid orgasm or 13 out of my system i would like to test that theory and see if i could really be the kind of slut i want to be, where i don't cum and am really truly only a hole being used..baby steps i guess. I told Mastered about my adventure and he said this "I want you whoring pig, it's good for you and I am sure made you feel like a pig".


What i am really kind of wondering is what he is left thinking. There was no way he didn't notice that my asshole is giant, what does he say to his boys the next day? How is he describing this nasty nasty sex with the cougar from the other night? Is he talking about my body and holes like men do on my pics, telling about the nasty slut that went ass to mouth? And lastly is he going to be staking out the bar we met at?  My male friends say yes, lol

So that was my weekend-well then i finished off on sunday with a wonderful massage that i felt like i had earned.  i am actually not joking when i say being a slave is extremely stressful and all of that tension goes straight to my shoulder blades. Yeah, so it was a rough weekend for slave J. :)

8 comments:

  1. Never has my cock been harder than after reading this post. You are your Masters whore dream cum true. If only I could dump my cum in your pig hole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you who ever you are! i love it when someone actually tells me i caused that reaction! thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. 1. that is the biggie in the story-the switch from complete insistence on being a distinct person to being just a receptacle, and it really didn't bother me at all.
    2.oh yes sir there was no mistaking what was going on and that i was all in. that is the thing about me, once i decide i fully commit. yes i am sure that is where you get that idea - books and conversation.
    3. actually for a variety of reasons it is only ever girth. GIRTH GIRTH GIRTH mmmmm love me some girth! Seriously even with oral it is girth because (and this sounds like a joke but its not) i have a small mouth so i am always worried about that. i never really understood the fascination with length but i actually have a condition where if a man "touches bottom" too hard or too quick i get a little shock-y and on 2 occasions have passed out-lol. i am, somehow, sure the guy that made that happen was actually way more proud of himself than worried about me when it happened-LMAO.
    4. i understand what you are saying and even agree but let me tell you there was no stemming my tide. all the whips and chains in the world werent going to stop me cumming after the last 4 months spent not only celibate but constantly on the edge. again-self induced orgasms almost serve to just piss me off more than relieve any tension so i was really grateful Mastered wasn't angry about that.
    5. it is not outside of the realm of possibility i will run into Mr Man again and i kind of hope i do just so i can see the smirk on his face when he turns to talk to his boys and the raucous laughter at my expense starts. the 2 friends i speak of have been my friends for about 10 or 12 years -not much we don't know about each other so when one of us has a good story sharing is mandatory. lol

    i am glad you enjoyed my adventure Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am MasterDon and this morning I came very hard again re-reading your post and perusing your pig pictures. You set a great example for other slaves to follow. I also want to complement Mastered for his masterful training, your commitment and performance as a whore pig are tribute to your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master Don- thank you so much for telling me that-you have made me very happy, i am so glad i could be of use to you-even if it is virtually. i hope that is the reaction that many of my pics and post inspire and i love the rare occasions when Masters share that with me. Thank you for your compliments and i will forward them to Mastered!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, your education is more and more perfect. to me the cock became hard reading what you have done and what you are becoming more and more ... You deserve only the pussy big cocks of rubber and nothing more ... Your ass and your mouth are the best that you can give when you're with a man. Only your master can enjoy your pussy. I like to read that now you have a nice soft ass, and that what you procure pleasure. Grim is right for you to enjoy but only with her ass, like a good pig.
    if I may suggest ... when you do not you bugger never completely undress, do it like real whores of the street ... boots and skirt lifted and ass open
    mmmmmmmhhhh thanks

    All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your answer ... pardon my English is really bad.
      I did not mean to suggest that you get screwed on the street but do not undress completely. I think it would be better if you were naked under her skirt. what I wish is that you realize that your pussy does not deserve the real cock ... and that this could excite you perversely, as excites me
      I love women in skirts, stockings and boots: P
      All

      Delete
    2. wowoow your answer excite me!
      is a right angle a secluded alley lift her skirt and and open up the ass ... mmmmmhhhhh very well done and very aware of what you are.

      I am not worried, it excites me to know that you are chaste and nasty at the same time and the ultimate perversion and I love this keeps up I'll become hard cock.

      P.S. you've seen the special panties that I realizate to keep his ass plugged and her pussy always wet?

      thanks AllCools

      Delete