April 16 2013

The task that Mastered assigned me last night was in his words "get dolled up with make-up, heels and the PIG NOSE" and take pictures naked and bent over and "send them to SF and say what you felt as a pig posing for Master and SF".  i was not in a good place when i got this task and still am emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted for a variety of reasons, only a few of which have anything to do with this part of my life-i only mention it to explain that a) any task let alone the 3rd of the day was pushing me hard b) an open ended task that i had to think about and create was almost overwhelming to me and honestly almost reduced me to tears at my desk c) normally Mastered captions all of my photos so at least my job is done once i send the pics to him but this time i had to be creative when i simply felt i did not have it in me.  So i approached this with utter dread and honestly thought of just not doing it at all and taking my chances. But after a work out, nice walk in the woods with the dog and long hot shower i felt a little more centered so i figured i would take some pictures quickly and be done with it but my nature asserted itself and i had to figure out a way to do something a little extra. I figured since i was pig in full effect i should go with a pink theme (why oh why is it impossible to find a pink pig tail butt plug?) and i am sick of always wearing black shoes because they go with all my normal gear so i started to get a little lively when i pulled out my neon pink shoes AND THEN I REMEMBERED MY NEON PINK VELVET JACKET.  Oh it was on then!! i had my theme, Mastereds Pig Ready for a Night Out! As you can see i had some fun with it after all.  I couldn't fit "what i felt as a pig posing for Master and SF" in the comments section of the pics on SF because, of course, i am too verbose.  But here i can say that even though i HATE the pig nose i always get a rush out of taking these pics be they humiliating, sexy, fun, or painful.  For me the lines have now blurred i don't even know what is humiliating anymore-are these? Sexy? i honestly don't know anymore-i know i like to show myself and no matter what other things i am thinking or feeling i always like to feel like i am doing something that Mastered will like and behind that i like knowing that many on SF will be watching and i am aware of that with every pic i take - that what i do is "out there" for all, i don't think it makes me work harder but it does make me more excited.  I am posting the series here because i don't think all will make SF and i kind of see them as a story (the story of a pig that cant keep her clothes on-LOL).







 
well who would g\have thought it-they posted them all.

11 comments:

  1. Another great pic series. And as you said on SF, banging shoes!

    (Sorry to always comment on the shoes... I'm just in to shoes. At least it isn't a random rubber glove comment though. LOL!)

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding update. Keep up the good work piggy.
    PD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice update and great choice of bright pink shoes! may be could you wear a matching pink lipstick?
    How was diaper day yesterday?
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. diaper day is always fun, and uncomfortable. yesterday was mainly uncomfortable because i usually bring 2 extra diapers with me to work and that lasts until i get home but i had to go an unusual amount so i was stuck in my last diaper for quite a while and was not only uncomfortable in my mess but had to worry about leaks until i could finally run to my car after work and not worry if anything showed. Thank you for asking-wasn't really enough to warrant a journal but happy to have to mention it.

      Delete
  4. Evan though you took the above series of pix while in privacy of your home, you thought about and acted like you were going out in or were out in public, showing all what a total pig and cockwhore you have become. Naturally, I love most the last 2 pix showing fully your most private parts, displaying them gladly for all to see and enjoy. It is obvious that you would like to behave like this in public if only you could without getting arrested (or losing your job). you want all to know that you are a sex slave and that you may soon have some holes available for use by other than your Master and Owner. you want people to know that you like be naked and on display, being in pain, being degraded, being just a pig. This is a wonderful and inspired series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh if only that could be the world i live in-being able to tell people who i really am - pig J. i could imagine the first time i go out in public with Mastered, shaking, terrified, crawling next to him- feeling the heat come off his leg as try to huddle close to him and hide my face. i imagine he would jerk my leash to make me raise my head, show my face to the world as a groveling pig. (or maybe that is how it would be if Mastered was handing off control of me to a guest Master)

      i never realized what an exhibitionist i am started this. it just feels wrong when i haven't shown my tits cunt or asshole for awhile. feels even wronger (lol) when i haven't shown myself debasing myself in some way for everyones entertainment.

      i am glad you enjoyed these- i was not onboard initially but wound up having a lot of fun taking them.

      Delete
    2. so far, after last weeks adventure, i don't find myself obsessing over it the way i do over the need for humiliation and display. BUT i have had more exposure to both of those things than being a true cockwhore so i guess we shall see. Thank you for commenting Sir

      Delete
  5. I am not into the whole pig thing... but Damn it Baby you are really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was googling for hot girls dressed as pigs and I found you. Ticked both boxes for Me. Thank Him for Me please and see if you earn a 'good girl'. Compliments to your Owner. Ares

    ReplyDelete