April 2 2013

i have to do a quick post tonight-it is late and i am very tired but i have a couple of things to post so here it goes.  Yesterday this was my outfit:


plus a leather g string and my tack bra. i mentioned before that i was working on making this more effective so i took a picture of how the tacks are positioned inside my bra:



When i wear it the tacks are actually attached to the bra not me-that doesn't make it easier on me (i did some testing-lol) it actually makes it worse because if i attached them directly to me like they are in the picture they don't move but when they are attached inside the bra they will generally stay positioned right on my nipples but occasionally they will drag across the skin or pinch or push in harder depending on how my bra moves (i took the pics so you could get the idea of the exact postioning). i love this-it kept me in pain-from noticeable irritation all the way up to "i have to take this off this minute!" and of course that kept me HIGHLY aroused all day. i do have to say i was happy to take it off but missed it almost instantly when i did. which is pretty much how i felt when i did the tack task-if you recall.

Today was not such a happy day for me. This week is a lesson in obedience for me including have to post the following info- i would prefer not to but....

Starting yesterday and for the rest of this week at a certain point in the day i am to actually piss myself-no diaper- but while actually fully clothed and sitting in the same seat.  So everyday i am to wet myself and the seat i am sitting on then stay seated wallowing in my filth for a while-twice a day i will be sitting in my filthy pig chair.  As the week goes on i will not be able to escape the odiferous evidence of what a dirty pig i am. So that any odor clinging to me will be covered Master has allowed my to carry an air freshener with me:



i will admit i did want to post these pics because i find them mortifyingly degrading and that is when i want to show pics the most but i just wanted to leave it to the imagination why i took them but Mastered insisted i post the explanation.  i could talk about it more or give more details but i would only be doing that to distract or minimize or otherwise pretend this isn't as horrible as it seems. in an effort to make my obedience and degradation the focus and not my feelings about it i will shut up now...never to return to this particular post. BTW i now HATE the smell of wild cherry car air freshener.

4 comments:

  1. wonderufl work, good. I see that your obedience and your fast degradation continues in the right direction! compliments to your Master.
    I was very excited to see how the needles are in your bra. I like to read your detailed comments. I'm glad to see that you have a well-sealed your ass!
    I would like to see you use rubber gloves serve as a good clean toilets.
    thanks
    allcools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you enjoyed this post-i am a big fan of my tack bra too. thank you for commenting Sir.

      Delete
  2. This post is so very much about what being a great slave is about:
    1. Looking and testing new ways to keep yourself aroused and focused on your sex and service parts. I love the nip tack inserts in your bra and that you found it "better" (being defined as more painful) to have the inserts attached to your bra so that the points move over and rub on your nips. Wonderful!! I love it! And the fact that it keeps you aroused is fitting for a slave, being always ready for instant useage, wet and slicked up for being fucked, focused all day long on your sex roles.
    2. Learning obedience, not just when something is fun for you, when it fits your desires, but to also do something for your Master when you hate doing it. That is a true slave, sacrificing for your Masters desires and pleasure.
    3. Learning various ways to use or enjoy piss is wonderful training for a full service slut. you are being well trained in all things piss, learning to piss on command (diaper day oink), piss when standing and sitting, piss clothes and naked, pissing in toilet and slop bucked and sidewalk and chair and in alley, and learning to drink piss in private and public (in wine glass). The air freshener hanging from your cunt is INSPIRED and My hat is off to Mastered for that wonderful idea. That is great idea for degrading you. Great pix of the air freshener...it will be one of My favorite pix of you being degraded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. i do enjoy my tack bra-this weekends task also includes tack panties, i am not sure how that will feel. of course i will be writing about it. the last thing i need to do to complete the tack bra is, as someone else mentioned, buy a bra too small for me (that's gonna be hard-LOL!!) so that the pressure and poking is constant and strong.

      2.i have learned that for the most part even when i don't think i want to do something once i throw myself into it, i find some part of it enjoyable even if it is only focusing on how i can best do the task to make Mastered happy-adding little touches or extra pictures.

      3.this was one of my least favorite tasks mainly because of the air freshener, so perversely i like that you enjoy it so much. i hated the implication that i had dirty smelling cunt and i hated the picture. because i am pig i did not mind wallowing in my own filth-Mastered knows me well. The smell of the air freshener haunts me. i kept extras in my gym bag so now it smells like it and if i leave my workout clothes in there for a day when i put them on they smell like it and i have to work out with that smell wafting around me. i feel like everyone knows why i smell like that (even tho i know that is ridiculous)and i have to remember walking around with it dangling between my legs, hanging from my cunt. again, because i am me-it makes me happy that this will be one of your favorite pictures Sir!

      Delete