Sept 11, 2013

Oh so much has happened in my head this week. i'm going to try to get it out of my head and down on paper so i can stop being hyper-stop the round and round going on in me. Though i would love dearly to feel this way every minute of the day i have to be able to concentrate on other things.

Anyhow as you may have seen from my previous post Monday was not a good day workwise. i was in a rage at work, that might be a BIT of an overstatement but not much.  Then Mastered said something, i don't even remember what now, that also made me angry, angry at him. Sometimes when i have things coming at me in the regular world, poking at me from several directions, getting an order or being chided for something by my Master makes me want to scream "JUST GET OFF ME".  But i swallowed it, i said "yes Sir", "no Sir" and i separated what was happening outside with what is important. Then suddenly i found myself desperate, in a frenzy wanting more of Mastered pushing me, provoking me, more immediate demands on my servitude. i wanted to be immersed, fall into degradation or pain that just simplifies things...maybe that is why the craving becames stronger as my agitation got stronger. i didn't want to escape into submission but i wanted things to be YES or NO. Maybe the connection is that when i am not getting my way in regular life i still have to fight, still have to try to make things happen so during those times there is no certainty. With my submission there is certainty and it is certain that i lose, that i submit, that not only do i not get what i want but what i want is not even a factor. It is not necessarily easier being submissive but at least it is done, its decided, it is clear where i stand. So saying all of that by the end of Monday i was pulled taut like a wire, but open and needy for anything Mastered said, anything he wanted, i myself was fantasizing ways i could show my complete capitulation. i fell asleep thinking, dreaming of pain, humiliation and sex in many extreme ways.

Tuesday i woke up still keyed up, still desperate. Mastered started going after me hard early in the day - in terms of what his goals are for me what he expects me to do, not in a bad way just very...determinedly. i responded by being inspired by his focused attention and still open from the previous day, i was anxious to push and expose myself further and i wound up mentioned something that had been an unofficial limit. Right away Mastered responded positively and you know that sent me into another level! Is there anything that will make you MORE devoted more eager than simple approval???? The rest of the day was spent with Mastered explaining, how i had descended further, come closer to being what i was born to be.  I never purposefully hide anything or lie to Mastered, there are somethings like this "limit" that hadn't come up organically or that i felt wasn't my place to suggest...but now that we have discussed it i see that maybe it was always lurking in the background and i was scared of it because now i feel utterly liberated.  Again i never purposefully hid anything but now i feel like Mastered knows every dark corner of my mind, knows how low i am. i was euphoric on Tuesday but that is also the really really hard part of being ling distance-there is no physical way for me to express my euphoria, the frustration is a physical sensation inside me. Its like my body is empty inside and there is this energy that just bounces around inside me looking for a way to escape. If i could perform an action or even touch Mastered the energy could get out but until i do that it just pinballs around inside of me keeping my body and mind under this luscious stress. But i did find myself crying as i drove later on Tuesday..Mastereds words reverberating in my head: "you are lower than everyone else" and i just wanted to throw myself at his feet, thank him, not just have him hear me say it but see my gratitude in action, gratitude for understanding and accepting everything about me. i think the crying was my body and brain trying to get the energy OUT of me, but it was no release.

Today i was still raw and open, it is the day of the week when i am Daddys little girl and there is no part of me that hates it anymore, i cant hate anything that Mastered wants me to do. i thought i couldn't be more "all in" than i was but somehow magically i am more "all in" today. The words from all week still echoing in my head, the frustrated energy is still rolling thru my body. One touch and i will explode. 33 days and i can explode, and i am not even just taking about orgasm, i am talking about every emotion, every thought expressed with my hands, my mouth, with my body. Feeling the pain, screaming into my gag. Feeling the humiliation offering up my tears. 33, 33, 33, i can do it, i can do it.

To top all of this off tomorrow is oink day so i will have even more pent up energy, just building inside of me. no words, not even that outlet. Every word i hear from Mastered will fill me with more buzzing energy.

And lastly - for your viewing pleasure. Mastered had mentioned that he like to see gigantor shoved in my ass, he used the word "undignified". i made him a quick video of me working with gigantor to get my ass fist ready and then another of me crawling in an undignified fashion. i think Mastered enjoyed them i hope you do too.

 

8 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh. You have piqued my interest. What would that unofficial limit be? Observing how degraded you are currently I can't even begin to guess.....Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Observing how degraded you are currently" is it odd this comment makes me happy and proud? Not going to think about that too hard.

      True there are only 5 or 6 things that i can think of that i haven't done and/or documented and shared in some way. I actually simplified the situation a little in the blog because i was pretty emotionally wrung out when i wrote it and there were other things that i have grown to accept on a different level that were also admitted to during these days but it is still a big swirl in my head. Of course none of that answers your question does it?.......too bad, lol. Maybe in due time but right now it is nice to have a secret with Mastered, a place in my head that only he knows about.

      Delete
  2. To say I'm disappointed in your response would be an understatement; particularly because you specifically stated in your journal that "now i feel utterly liberated". Since degradation and humiliation are part of your training (from what I can glean from SF), shouldn't you have no secrets? Isn't exposing yourself part of the process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a comment on here a while ago that always stuck with me, something like: “I feel like slave j belongs a little to all of us”. I really like this sentiment and I am glad that what I share allows people to feel involved. I am sorry that you are disappointed but ultimately this is my journal and what I write here is, by Mastereds own words, my choice. Also, ultimately, this is documenting the relationship between Mastered and me, he is the only person I truly answer to, if I am required by him to share I will but please remember and respect when it comes right down to it my training and evolution are about what pleases him not you. Again I am very sorry to disappoint- it does go against my nature- but some things take time to share and what I love about Mastered is that he understands you cant just brutally insist on full disclosure, there are steps and a process and a feeling of trust and security that is being built between HIM and I. I sincerely hope you understand.

      Delete
  3. Just to add a little bit here, this is J's journal, and what she chooses to share is up to her. Yes, I know a lot about her and it's only right that I should and constantly learning more things all the time. But that comes with training and trust. J is very open about a lot of things here in her journal and I know she doesn't want to disappoint anyone, but again, this is HER journal and what she shares is up to her. I am sure in time she may let other things out but please respect that what she shares is her choice and feel glad that she does choose to share about her journey and training and life. I hope you will continue to follow her journal and enjoy what she shares. Everything takes time. Have patience...a TRUE MASTER DOES!
    "Mastered"

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, just love to see the vids.
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. True. Our journals, pics, vids,...our very souls are for our Masters. When anything about us is public, it's because Master wants it that way. For me, knowing it's public holds me back a little. Plus, Master has said He doesn't want the human emotional crap (my words, not His) on my journal. He gets that. Like J says...having things just between Master and slave is a very good feeling. A place in my head that only He knows about. Well said, J. And Mastered, too. Lol

    ReplyDelete