Sept 8, 2013

So file this under happy accidents.

Mastered likes to have me icyhot my nipples to keep me aware and stimulated and i have to say that it is hit or miss, for some reason sometimes my body has a reaction (mild) and sometimes it does absolutely nothing.  WELL! If you guys have followed along you know i spend a lot of time in the woods hiking, this week was no different. On one of my forays i must have gotten a little no see 'em under my shirt because something bit me RIGHT ON MY FUCKING NIPPLE!!! oh my God for 24 hours my nipple stayed erect and itchy! it was horrible but also kind of wonderful too. Drove me insane! So now i am thinking itching powder, hmmmm........



Some attempts to get relief:

 


1 comment:

  1. It is too bad that apparently only your let tit/nip got to have all of the fun. you didn't really expect any sympathy from Me did you? Nips are made to be erect and anything that keeps them sticking up is good in My book. Were you braless during your walk in the woods? If so, keep it up and maybe you can get both nips to attach some pain!!
    Incidenly, this series of pix really shows your tit mounds, areola, and nips very nicely....you have nice tits!! Those nips are made for sucking (and biting, chewing, twisting, pulling ---whoops, off topic again!) Was it during the weekend that you had the nip torture? It would have been great if you did your nature walk Sunday evening and then had to endure itchy nip all day at work. (Showing My sadistic side again.)

    ReplyDelete