Sept 20 2013

I have another in the corner time series, but this one is tougher to stay in position and hurts more. i have no idea what it is in me that causes me to torture MYSELF. Mastered has that fully under control yet once i get an idea for a pic in my head i cant get it out until i do it. Sooooooo...

 
 
 
Looks just like i am kneeling in the corner, right? Maybe a slightly odd tilt to me but that's it.
 
But here is what is going on in front of me:
 

 
(from above)

This actually hurt like hell during filming of this project (lol) and even worse after. Since my tits were pulled up while i was hanging on the wall when i unhooked myself (but kept the clamps on) the change of direction of the pull REALLY hurt (loved it).

4 comments:

  1. Most interesting. I think of you as a piece of swiss cheese -- a series of holes. When not being used (or tortured) you should be "put away" so that you don't spoil. Corner time is just a wonderful idea and the nip torture would be a constant reminder that you are not just "holes" but an entire body for being used in many different ways. I love that your nip pain continued on afterwards, which shows that it was "good" torture. Being in the corner is handy so that when you might be needed for another duty, you are handy --duties such as use as urinal or just for some relaxation for your Owner such as rimming while He works, reads, or just watching TV and your mouth and tongue are busy under Him providing Him a gentle stimulation and pleasure. Then, back to the corner for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. The creativity makes your Master's job that much more fun. But I wonder if he has trouble keeping up? Lol I already know he doesn't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slave J,
    Glad to see you are back and thank you to share your slave training / update. Please could you ask Mastered if you can provide an update on your diaper day? You have well explained the feeling but more a documentation of the diaper day e.g. when you buy the pack of diaper, how your store them (may be close to your bra), at what time you wet them, at what time you change them and picture of you wearing the diapers.

    Thanks

    JB

    ReplyDelete