Sept 17, 2013

One of the things that i know will happen during Master visit is corner time, in our case this is not so much a form of punishment but simply to get me out of his way when i am not in use. This sounds awesome and exactly how someone who wants to be treated as an object would want. i am looking forward to it. Completely unnecessary and even a potential nuisance when not being of use as a fuckhole, urinal, whipping target. Can you imagine, to be utterly dismissed as a person, with a simple gesture or a nod, a flick of his hand (that gesture was what got me hooked on Mastered in the first place)? My favorite thought about it is to be happily chatting about something and with absolutely no warning have him send me to the corner, again not because i did anything wrong but just because he is simply done talking to me-i imagine the crestfallen look on my face, hurt that he doesn't want to hang out with ME, that he has become bored with what ever stupid pig thing i am talking about.  So Mastered will be picking a corner for me and when sent to it i will quietly remain face down ass up, holes showing until called.

 Now as i said this SOUNDS like heaven but the reality is after a certain point you just get bored, i have somewhat tested this out and i get antsy pretty quick, sure when it is in real life and he is near me and the possibility of a crop landing on me if i fidget too much might prolong my ability to stay still and complacent in the corner, but as much as we try to rid me of these pesky human behaviors i WILL get antsy. So for my own benefit and also just to send some fun pics to Master, i have been experimenting a little with corner time and oddly it turns out that if something is happening to me, say gigantor nestled snugly in my pighole or my cunt pulled painfully wide by clips attached to my heels it serves to distract me from the time and rather than the pain or discomfort making me count the minutes i actually kind of sink into a BIT more. Now the key to these 2 additions is that the basic position i am in is a resting position so i don't really have to worry about balance or knees hurting or any of that, which i think is an important consideration (but who cares what i think).


 

3 comments:

  1. amazing how such thing can disappear......;)
    nino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great idea by Mastered. Just store your holes in the corner until they are needed again. Meanwhile, He can view the lower holes while He has peace and quiet. And if and when you get antsey, it sounds like it is another win for Him, you wiggling your ass (who wouldn't enjoy seeing that!) and crop your ass (or even your holes?) if you become too distraction, which again wouldn't be a bad thing for someone who enjoys your pain.
    The 2 pix are interesting and opposite. First, you are spread open like a cheap whore advertising for business, both holes displayed fully, and then there are the high heels with the heels being used to pull and keep you spread. The other pix, no holes are shown, only your pig hole being trained to be easy entry at the drop of a cock...and bare feet for once. I do look forward to seeing how that ass hole can take an object with no lube easily opening and "swallowing" it all up inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you are right - they are total opposites! i didn't mean for that to happen but now that you point it out i like it. as far as the shoes go, i know Mastered would like me to wear them every moment i am not in bed but the truth of the matter is, especially after years and years of wearing them, that some positions will cause foot cramps that are hellish, plus with the platforms that i wear that don't bend sometimes the kneeling has to be done shoelessly.thank you for this comment -i loved your perspective!

      Delete