May 2 2013

i have a couple of things to talk about tonight-its been kind of a weird week or two.

But first- to finish the trifecta of zip line torture. Last night was arms and i finally get some bruising out of these ordeals.  This all started last week with me wanting to do something different to my tits each night so that by the weekend they would be so sore that if the wind blew it would hurt but for a couple of reasons it evolved into this. i enjoyed this mainly because i could proudly send the videos off to Mastered knowing he would wake up to them and start his day off with proof of my devotion.  But i also (in addition to the pain but i have talked about that before) love that moment right before i pull the strings, when i have to JUST DO IT. That is one thing, even in regular life, that i am pretty good at -just facing the inevitable and DOING IT.  Pulling that string is actually a good metaphor for a lot of things, but i digress.  Here are the pictures and vid:





Also i haven't shown my slut label for a while and Mastered likes this one so here is todays outfit:




Now to the meat and potatoes.  i was assigned 2 new rules today, one i am not excited about but one has rocked my world and made me so happy. Of course i have Diaper Day on Wednesdays but now i have "Oink Day".  This is a day that can happen randomly, apparently i will just wake up to an email that will notify me it is "Oink Day".  When that happens i will only be able to respond to Mastered with one oink for no and two oinks for yes for that day.  What this says to me is that my opinions, my thoughts are so irrelevant, so pointless to Mastered that they can be replaced with oinks. Oh to truly be a dumb pig!!!!  i can not wait for this to happen, to have that feeling of frustration that i have something to say, something that i think has value but be reduced to a yes or no and worse only thru oinks. How much more forcefully can a person like me be reminded of their role than taking speech from me????  i hope i can embrace this, i hope it pushes me hard, i hope i have to hold back my tears because the realization of how little of what i say or think effects anything slaps me right across my face.  Because that is what this is saying-these fine well articulated thoughts sound the same coming from me as oinks. 

When Mastered calls me i am supposed to pick up the phone saying right away "Yes Sir?" or "Yes Master?",  i am visualizing my cell phone sitting on my desk and showing Master calling and having to grab it and race to a place that i can pick up just oinking or will i just try to quietly do it at my desk in public? My stomach is in knots already thinking of this.  i can not tell you how happy i am about this rule!!  The other question, of course, is will he try to provoke me, push my buttons with things he knows i will be consumed with wanting to expound on.  The thing about him is that, yes, he is harsh and there is no compromise with him-absolutely!  But within those parameters he is...reasonable is not exactly the right word but straight forward...there is no guessing, there is no hyperbole and there are no games. He is not one to give me an impossible task so he can punish, he doesn't rant and rave and posture, he is always realistic in expectations and in working with real life limitations. i am saying all of that because, honestly, i think he would think it is beneath him to mess with me or try to provoke me (i could be totally wrong-lol), i think this is just what i said: a new rule he expects me to follow, no more no less.  So we shall see, but i am looking forward to this new challenge, this step closer to being a dumb pig in word and deed. Who wants to bet this journal will be over flowing with all the words i don't get to say on those days?

i haven't talked about Diaper Day recently - i felt like it was well covered territory but a couple things have come up. Without going into a huge amount of detail i did not do some things i was supposed to last week - i think without realizing it i was either giving up, or trying to test some boundaries, i was definitely going thru some "changes" as they say. The upshot of this behavior was that Mastered removed himself from the situation - basically saying on wed morning don't do anything but catch up on the 3 things you haven't done, get your shit together and contact me on Friday if you manage to do that.  So that would be 2 days with out contact and no daily activities -such as diaper day.  At first i was just relieved but as time went by on wed i found i missed him, of course, but i specifically missed the....intimacy of DD.  i never really thought of it in those terms but it is a day that, in real time, he is in control of aspects of my body even more intimate than sex..it is hard to put it in words but my dependence on him shows in stark relief that day, my submission is without condition or question on that day. So long story short i was happy when this wed rolled around, i felt i was back at home.  And it was fabulous to be back.  i have started to get a little brazen about the diapers. i don't know if the brand i use changed something or what but they are a little noisy now and i like that, i like the reminder, the embarrassment of knowing what that noise is as i move (but still feeling pretty safe because, seriously, who hears crinkling and thinks "someone is wearing diapers").  i have somewhat of a changing routine - around 12 and then 2 and then before i leave work. For those that don't know as more piss gets in the diaper they get visibly puffier, and i like that too - feeling the bulk of the wet diaper, the idea that it could be seen if someone really looked.  But that was put to the test yesterday:  i was about to do the 12 oclock change so i was pretty puffed out and i was wearing a sweater dress that clings. When i got up to go to the bathroom i had, under the guise of smoothing my skirt, run my hand over my ass to see how puffed out and bulky my diaper was and the answer was very.  So i grabbed my purse and set off to the restroom, as soon as i started walking a man in the office started walking behind me. The thing about me is i have a great ass (lol) and i walk in a fashion that pretty much demands any man behind me look at it so i was about 90% sure that is where this man behind me was looking, i was freaking out!!!! i turned down another hall and FUCK he turned too!! This was the longest 1 minute walk of my life - in my bulky wet visible diaper being followed by a man i KNOW was looking at my ass. But that is what i think about right? this is the line i am walking on purpose by sending Mastered outfits selections on diaper day that are not necessarily discreet. i don't know what he saw or noticed, and again who would ever really think: hmmmm wonder if she is wearing a diaper?  But still.....it got all up inside my head. Not great that it happened at work instead walking of down the aisle in a store in front of a stranger or something where i could just really live in the moment but what can you do.  i do actually have a humiliation fantasy of being shopping with Mastered-standing in line and having him pat my ass and ask in a normal speaking voice if my diaper is wet-can you imagine the shame??????? oh fuck YES. i can feel the blush run up my face, i can feel trying to avoid every ones eyes. whoa that would be awesome - i think it would actually make me dizzy the combo of pure true shame, embarrassment and excitement.

So there you have it - i am glad i finally got to get some of this out and down on paper-i feel like i didn't do either of these subjects justice but i had a lot to cover-i hope i made sense!

14 comments:

  1. your account on the day of the diaper made ​​me think of this day ... true story of a day with panty Glove

    if you tell me where I can send it to you so you can then publish ... in the comments c 'is a space limit and does not accept the whole story ...
    thanks
    look your allcools63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sir. you should be able to send it to me at SF in a pm but if you like your story your should post it as a blog there! i don't guarantee that i will post it here but i am interested to read it so feel free to send it to me. Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. You mention you had 2 new rules, but you only explained one.....What was the other? How many rules do you have? Do you have a list that you can share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well as i said i wasn't crazy about the other one and i really didn't feel like talking about it in a journal where i was so happy but since you ask.... Mondays are toilet days for me now - when i see a woman leave the restroom at work i am to go in and lick the toilet after her. i now have 28 rules but not all are activites i have to do. there is an older blog on SF that Mastered had me post with the rules if you want the full set you would have to ask Mastered. Thank you for your comment

      Delete
  3. Hi There
    This is my second comment on your amazing blog and let me say that you inspire me and my slave every day with your work and i can see that you are evolving to higher and tough limits that i can see your master pushing you to and you are gladly fulfilling which is amazingly sexy to what called freaks like us

    See i am in pain and humiliation to the bones and currently and as mentioned before i am keeping my slave following up your blog to learn and know how the real slave should be

    actually there is something grew from there, actually i was trying to put her in to public humiliation for a while now but due to our religious back ground and some certain situation it will be something very hard for her to do so i proposed to have her humiliated from other online master where she wasnt ready yet for that either and surprisingly when i offered to her to be humiliated by you she starts to go with me in to that flow and she willing to try it

    It is not that i am inspired by your amazing slave spirit, it is also how you can be dominant as well as you already a tough person in real life from what i see through your blog so i have an offer for you which i hope you master agree on which is having a verbal and photo humiliation session for my slave online using whatever the communicating program you like and your master approve

    for me i will be in that session as a mentor and she will be yours for the session, also we are Arab so she had some problem with the words we use for humiliation in the life style so i will be doing some translating and explanation to her during the session

    now you will have the opurtunity to have a slave for your own for like 30 min to humiliate and order her to do your amazing stuff

    If you interested and your master approve please contact me on Diaasalama247@gmail.com, this will be of much added value to my slave and privilege to if your master approve to have to see you in action as a dom to my slave

    waiting your feedback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an amazing compliment Sir. i am not sure how i feel about it-never really even considered something like this and i am not sure what Mastered thinks but i will forward this to him and see. above and beyond that if your slave just wants to ask questions or something along those lines feel free to have her contact me via pm at slave farm. i actually have concerns that i would not be a good dom, that i would push too hard and go directly to something that needs to be eased up to. i don't have the patience that i have seen Master display with me. Thank you again i am glad you are enjoying my blog and i hope you continue to do so.

      Delete
    2. Well let me tells you are totally right about rushing in and this is exactly what I dont want to do specially that she is still in her early stage with no excperince what so ever, she is even a virgin 25 years old girl and I dont want to freak her out but this is my frist chance for exposure and I want to take this chance since she is willing to try it with you so may be we can set some ground rules to not take her to further levels, just let me know if your master agree and every thing else will be arranged

      Waiting your feedback

      Delete
  4. 1. Did you know that I'm a sadist and enjoy seeing....and hearing....you in pain? Tits/nips, thighs, arms....you started out with the best in My view and worked your way down to the boring part....but pain is good no matter where. And I do know that a zipper hurts anywhere. So congratulations for completing trifecta and making videos of each of them - with sound!! Good piggy.
    2. The black outfit is very nice --and sexy! It is too bad the neck line isn't lower and show some of the writing on your chest. Did I ever mention that I like your nips...erect and begging for attention...and pain.
    3. Pigs are actually very smart animals. But just oinking won't show any intelligence. Just a pig slave being controlled without being allowed to contribute anything of significance. Poor dumb piggy....Master doesn't want to listen to your words. you are being treated like fuck meat which is very fitting.
    4. Now, on the pissing. I find it appropriate that you use the word "piss" rather than "pee", since it comes from your cunt, not your pussy. Sounds like you were a naughty pig and got punished for your poor slave attitude. I really find it interested how much trouble you can get into at work wearing a diaper. you are correct that Men would definitely watch that round ass of yours....and if they knew that your ass hole was available for fucking.......
    Maybe the guy just thought you were on the "rag" with really big pad because of your tidal wave of flow? Maybe he thought your really "full" ass and you heading towards the bathroom as due to very large #2 accident. Maybe he thought you are just have an infant fetish and wear a diaper to work....and he wonders what other interesting fetishes the unusual woman/slut has?
    4. The comments/fantasy about you in story checkout line wearing diaper and being commented on sounds most appropriate. Once, I had sub in store wearing dog collar and left her at checkout while I pick up "forgotten" item while she had to stand that being looked at by the clerk. Remember, you don't have any dignity....goal is to find ways to degrade you without doing anything illegal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. that is what happens when a slut is in charge of a project-i go right for the good stuff so i did it out of order. i have no self control on my own -that is why i need Mastered. without his guidance i would be a mess. but i am glad that you enjoyed them-i am sure you can down load them and then play them in any order you like-imagining you are pulling the strings.
      2.thank you-i like it too-i got some new clothes this week so that does tend to make me post my labels more.
      3.no Master has no time for my words-i know that when he does let me talk it is mainly just so that i don't explode not because he thinks i have anything of interest to say. he knows exactly what he wants and what he is doing and my input is not required. oink day just makes that more obvious than normal.
      4.i was bad and Mastered handled it.
      4. (you made a little error there with the numbering)i know i have no dignity and after this weekends task, if i can do it, that well be evident again maybe even more so and you will all get a good laugh out of it at my expense.

      Delete
    2. Actually, I do have 5 fingers on each hand, so can count to 5 and even to 10..... But the comment box is small, and My comments sometimes ramble on so that I can't see the previous number, so I have to be able to remember the previous number....and there lies the problem!!
      I look forward to Monday morning when you typically post your weekend task pix, blog description, or journal thoughts ---but nothing this morning. I am disappointed and was looking forward to your latest degradation and lack of dignity. Oh well, patience is a virtue, and I need some virtue!!

      Delete
    3. I was sick yesterday and am doing it tonight Sir. I think it will ne worth the wait

      Delete
  5. J hi hello I need an e-mail because the text is too long and I can not post it here... write me on allcools63@gmail.it
    thanks
    All

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great blog! Love the details and the evolution.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber-it is nice to see you over here!

      Delete