May 27 2013

i was thinking that people may think that i haven't been doing tasks lately. Actually every 4th weekend Mastered gives me off, which is just another reason that i have so much respect for him. You cant be up on someone constantly, people need a break, a breather even sluts and slaves and, yes, pigs.  This can all get overwhelming sometimes and that break lets me relax a little and regroup. i imagine it like taking off a pair of shoes you love but hurt your feet, its a luxurious feeling. But your excited to put them back on and look super hot again. Anyway last weekend was my 4th weekend so no task. 

This weekend i did have a task but it wasn't a typical task, i just had to take a series of pictures in slave position 1 and 2 in various states of dress. You can see one of the results on my new profile pic. Most of them wont be able to be posted on SF because there is not enough of a BDSM element but Mastered will have me try when he feels like it. But once he gave me the task and left it kind of open ended outside of some required shots i got a little creative. I was so proud of my shots i started showing them off at a bar last night-yes the same bar as my last adventure. i showed them to a friend and he agreed they were hot, then i showed them to a random guy who was sitting next to us and chatting with us. He was impressed. So impressed he got interested in me. i wound up going back to his place and sucking his cock. Either i am still suffering writers block or it just wasn't as exciting as last time. It was very late so i did only suck his cock, asked him to cum on my face-which he did- and then left. So yet another regular at that bar knows that i am a slut-pig. i am waiting and looking forward to the day that whispering starts when i walk into that bar. Had i been thinking i should have asked to blow him in the alley or the parking lot, i really want to feel that cheap street whore feeling BUT, sadly, i did not think about it. 

Mastered said i can post any of the pictures i want here, so i thought i would post the series that was all my idea and that got me so worked up i went a sucked a strangers cock. 




 

3 comments:

  1. I think these are great. You know that I am to label myself (verbally) while being used and I like that you have labelled yourself in at least one of these too.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete