May 20 2013

Last week i had a bit of fun and torment, don't they always go hand in hand?  First, earlier last week Mastered had me masturbate, but only by rubbing my clit and you know i was dying to have my fingers in my cunt BUT it wasn't allowed!


Then as if that wasn't bad enough on Friday i had to wear my remote control egg vibrator all day(you can see the pink remote and the wire into my pants)!!  The night before i discovered that my nice silent one was broken so i had to use my back up egg (yes i have a back up) which is louder so i had to bury it deep inside me. But after a couple of hours i tugged it down so that it was sitting right at the opening of my cunt and hitting my clit-i just had to cross my legs hard and muffle the noise if anyone came around me. It was a looooong day

 
Since that was Friday, of course i went out after work and had a couple of drinks and by the time i got home i was desperate BUT i am pretty obedient and just stuck with my normal ass fucking and left my aching cunt alone.
 

 

 
 
Then after all of this (and a little begging on my part) Master let me do something i haven't done in literally months and which is my favorite thing and the one sure way to make me cum. And cum i did in about 3 minutes!
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Well slave J reading your last week blog it seems to me you did have a easy going week. Doing the things you are told to do ending in a quiet nice Friday without getting into problems. BUT knowing Mastered I'm almost convinced he had something special in mind for the Pentecost. Maybe we will enjoy soon...;)
    In the meantime I did enjoy your blog...always as usual. Thanks
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by- i wasn't worried about what he had planned until you posted this-now you have me scared-lol. Thank you for your comment Sir.

      Delete
  2. i will answer this more completely later but i did want to say, so that you wont be waiting, that i get every 4th weekend off. So there was no task to report on this Monday Sir :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. i agree entirely, inever feel more owned than when i am being denied. nothing for me, everything for Master (most of the time)
    3. well i have 2 dildos, 2 sets of clamps, i had 2 vibrators until i canibalized them during my plumbers task (but still do have 2 pungers-lol). about 50 thousand clothes pins and tacks. So yeah-im prepared for the most part.
    4. in the spirit of full disclosure i cant make it all the way down to the ball section.
    5. i will happily do it all over again if Mastered gives the word. :)

    Thank you for your comments Sir!

    ReplyDelete