June 17 2013

So as promised- or teased - here is my pig slut adventure from this weekend:

I had a happy hour at my house on Friday, just 10-15 old friends hanging out on the deck nothing fancy.  My best friend K brought one of his buddies named G along.  In the spirit of full disclosure i will tell you that G and i had fucked before, several times in a vanilla fashion, very casually just when we ran into each other but that was, geez, about 5 years ago. Since then we have definitely seen each other but neither one of us was into it enough to make the effort. Starting out it seemed that would be the case on Friday too. Truth be told he gets on my nerves and is kind of loud and obnoxious, lol, at one point in the evening made him move away from me and go sit by the other loud guys so we could segregate them.  But as the evening progressed i loosened up and my pig brain kicked in. i started thinking about the stuff Guest Boss and i had discussed, about what is more degrading: being a urinal or riming assholes. (to digress) i replied that to me the meaning of the name pig is that i will willingly and happily do those sex acts that even other sluts might find too disgusting...i am not now but i would love to be a pig that will happily- pig tail wagging stick my tongue in any asshole put in front of me, i also replied that i think being pissed ON, particularly in the face is more degrading than being a urinal..maybe because it is visible and messy..i don't know why i just know that it is.  And i love that thought, though i was proud to be Mastereds urinal when we were together, i really really would have enjoyed leaving his hotel room with the smell of his piss on my skin and in my hair....god what a perfect shameful pig moment that would be..the walk of shame out of the hotel  AND smelling like a piss whore.  At any rate these are the things i had been thinking about for a couple of days.  Now back to the action...i am not sure at what point i decided i would get G to use me but even when i figured i might as well since he was there i still was not really thinking he would do any of the previously mentioned acts.  i pretty much just figured we would go up stairs and he would use my pighole and then leave and that would be about the size of it.

Since i knew him it wasn't so weird to explain he could only fuck my ass and why (i think you know i am not to shy about my situation with my friends).  So we get to my room and again i strip immediately and put my ass up for use. BUT i had not guest-proofed my room and my giant dildo was right on my night stand..it is not exactly a small item, it tends to draw attention. And of course G commented on it..something like "Jesus Christ what is that??".  Well i admit i got a little proud then and explained that it was what i used to stretch my ass so i could take pretty much any cock and i offered to show him. Shockingly he was eager to see so i knelt and placed it on the floor and started riding it- in pretty short order it was filling my ass and i was fully fucking it.  G asked if he could fuck me with it so i moved from kneeling over it to being ass in the air with this giant dildo sticking out of me and he grabbed it and started fucking me with it.  I think he was a very happy man. After a while of amusing himself that way he pulled it out, leaving my gaping hole open for him and he took full advantage - he fucked me until he came deep in my asshole.

As we were recovering i asked if he would do me a favor, which of course at that point he was happy to accommodate.  i asked him if he would please piss on me, in my face before he left.  Now this is a pretty vanilla guy-not judgemental, just regular old vanilla, alot of these things just don't occur to people as being really possible.  i saw my request sink in and register and he did not look unhappy. Of course i gave the disclaimer: if it makes you uncomfortable yadda yadda yadda.  But he was all for it!!! So much so in fact i started getting distracted by something and he kept pushing me to the shower.  i got in the shower on my knees and i looked up at him as he handled his cock and before i knew what was happening i felt a blast of piss right on my face- i didn't try to get away, i didn't flinch- if anything i pushed my face forward to get more of it.  Twice i opened my mouth and had it filled with piss and swallowed. It felt like it went on forever -this warm stream of piss getting in my hair, on my face running down my body that was already leaking cum from my used asshole.  Oh it was perfect!!!!  When he was finally done i took his cock in my mouth and cleaned him.  He got dressed and left but before he did, i think i remembering him saying "you have unleashed a monster".

I was so happy at the pisswhore i was, that i just toweled off and left most of that piss drying on my body.  i fell asleep dirty and covered with piss and oozing cum out of my pighole.  Much much much more satisfying than my last adventure.

2 comments:

  1. See, you needed the degradation and domination to make the experience worth doing. I am glad for you. Great adventure and blog!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feels like it happened a million years ago now that i am rereading it. This was great experience, the only problem (as it frequently seems to be) is that i had to lead the horse to water.

    i do love being a dirty pig- i might be in a lull now but i don't think that will ever change. thank you for your comment Sir.

    ReplyDelete