June 5, 2013

i haven't been posting a lot of writing lately and i just realized its because i think i have to post something thoughtful or something i am struggling with or learned, something with some substance but since i seem to be settling into my place there is not that much going on in those areas so i was stumped about content.  But then i thought, you know, this started with just a journal of what was going on in my day and there have been changes in that and some things that people might find entertaining.

The very very very first thing i do every day is roll over and check my email for Masters selection of my outfit - because the very very very last thing i do every night is send him 2 outfits to chose from.  On weekends he doesn't do that but i still get a good morning email and it is literally the first thing i see everyday. i like the way Mastered has handled this from the start, he didn't give me some ridiculous or unrealistic dress code (other than i have to wear skirts or dresses mon-thurs) or tell me to buy anything specific so i still get to be myself, have my style, but his is always the final word on how i leave the house.  It is a nice way to start the day and checking at night is a nice way to end the day.  Over the course of the past 9 months i have missed the evening check in twice. Oddly those are not the nights that i go out (usually Wednesdays) but the nights i stay in and accidentally fall asleep early.  The truly hysterical part about this and i might have mentioned this before is that i would (and still will) tell any man who expected me to "check in" to fuck off real quick! But you know when it comes to Mastered all my bets are off. lol.  As far as clothing choices go i have always enjoyed dressing for my "man" but would not really ever ask his opinion, because that might lead him to believe it mattered, lol-oh how the might have fallen!!! But that being said i have always been and enjoy being very feminine in appearance.

So that is the first thing in the morning and probably not news to anyone who has been reading for awhile but there is another part of my morning now. Everyday is some kind of "day" now and some involve wardrobe. This hasn't officially been written into the rules but it has been in effect for 2 or three weeks now and Mastered seems to enjoy it.  So here is my unofficial weekly schedule:

Mondays are "clean up pig day".  This entails me going into the restroom after any woman i notice to lick the toilet. If i don't notice or don't see i go in every hour. i hate this day and i don't mean "oh i hate it but deep inside it turns me on". Nope, just hate it.  And i have to say it is because i work with unattractive women for the most part. i know it sounds silly that it makes a difference but it does. Don't ask me why.

Tuesdays are "tack day". This entails wearing my tack bra and panties all day.  i always start the day thinking this is going to be a huge pain in the ass (as it were) but after the initial adjustment period while i drive to work i wind up enjoying this day. Mastered will either give me a schedule or sometimes just pop up randomly to make me squeeze my tits and go press my cunt up against the edge of the sink to press the tacks in my tender parts even more. i always wind up humping the sink a little - that's a visual i love-so horny and debased i will hump anything. i don't know why but the word hump drives me crazy-i think because it just makes you think of animals, just a mindless act..something along those lines. i love it! But by the afternoon i am ready to rip my clothes off to get rid of the irritation.  That's what it is, constant constant constant irritation broken up periodically by some sharp biting pain. But overall i like tack day-keeps me focused and aroused even while i am horribly uncomfortable.

Wednesdays are, as you know, "diaper day".  Well covered territory.

Thursdays are a combo: "oink day" and "rope G-string day".  i could live without the G-string, really doesn't do too much for me except break up the lines of my outfits. But sometimes if i string it just right it can be irritating and stimulating. Even with that though this is my FAVORITE day and i have talked about it a little in other blogs. For those that don't know on this day i am only allowed to speak with Mastered or anyone affiliated with this experience with one oink for no and two oinks for yes. This works on sooooooo many levels and i soooooooo recommend it to anyone else, even if you don't do the oinks just the restriction to yes or no is soooooooo clarifying. No "buts" or "ifs" or "well.." or "i think..".  On one level you realize how little of what you say is really needed, on another level you are constantly feeling the restrictions placed on you.  i think i have said it before but the loss of speech causes actually tension in your body that keeps you on edge constantly. And i would say on this day Mastered (and company) is/are downright gleeful, tormenting me, reveling in my limitations. I think knowing that i am squirming, wiggling with frustration and excitement (because this day above all other EXCITES me) makes him very happy. i could go on about this day but i am pretty sure i have covered it other places.

And lastly Friday is "vibrator day".  This entails me wearing my egg vibrator buried in my cunt and on all day. This is my second favorite day, or maybe third...i don't know, lol. I find myself trying to grind into my chair, rocking back and forth, its all very wanton. But i do think that these eggs are not meant to run all day, last Friday my cunt killed my back up egg..so off to the store i go, lol.

i have been trying really hard to be financially responsible lately so i have not gotten the ben wa balls i told Mastered i would but once i do i am hoping "rope G-string day" will be replaced with "ben wa ball day".

So there you have my unofficial week schedule of torments and tests...but please don't think that this is everything because Mastered is a BIG fan of the icyhot treatments and will throw in an occasional clothes pin or make me go hug the toilet since "i love the toilet so much"...so yeah, he is by no means limited by my "days" activities.  I will say this is nice because i know what is coming but i think if i had my way Wednesday would stay diaper day and the others would be rotated as a surprise to me....but he likes structure, so i like structure.

And just for old time sake, and because i laughed out loud when i got my slut label today:

7 comments:

  1. nice to read you ... I enjoy reading about how your week is well organized ... well as you can imagine there was a day I'd like rubber and boots and ass plugged. I hope that soon your teacher to take control of your bodily functions ... canceling all your intimacy.

    P.S. your master made ​​you read the story true that I have sent?
    see you soon thanks
    AllCools once again with his hard cock because of you: P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sir- i did read your story and enjoyed it a lot. thank you.
      If it makes you feel better my ass is plugged everyday. it ALWAYS makes me happy to hear that i have made a cock hard-that is the point of my existence-thank you
      PS i was wondering where you were-its funny i thought of you the very same day you posted again. always nice to hear from you!

      Delete

    2. hello, I am very glad you thought of me to my perverse way of educating ... I hope you have been able to see the pictures of my schoolgirl who has devoted forty years, but still has to learn how to use her pussy, ass, tits and mouth ...
      if you liked my story (true) What did you like most and what less? I have other episodes, if you want to read ...
      thanks
      AllCools




      Delete
  2. Well, I guess I have been under a false impression. I thought there were SEVEN days in a week, not just 5. I do wonder how much you can actually keep your mind on your work with all of the demands on your ass, cunt, mouth, and tits. The weekly activities do certainly provide a great mix of degradation, pain, and focus on your sex slave parts. I also thought there was a butt plug in there (or in you) somewhere in that schedule.
    I do love the writing on your tits each day, probably in part because I just like to look at those lovely mounds of tit meat with the nips standing up proudly begging for some attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, one of the things i appreciate about Mastered is that he is realistic in his expectations and does allow me some breaks-the stress level of having your body manipulated everyday would be horrible-but i will say that on one of the days i don't have a theme i am doing my task so that really only leaves 1 free day.
      i wear my plug everyday.
      i wondered if people still enjoyed the writing- i like it as a way to start the day along with my outfit choice-sometimes it lets me know what kind of mood Master is in as well.

      it used to be hard to focus on work if something tricky or urgent came up but i have gotten better at multi tasking mentally -as weith evety thing there is just an adjustment period

      Delete
  3. I suggest that your Master also require you to respectfully kiss the toilet lover before and after each time your lick it clean or hug it. Also, I suggest that your Master require you to hump the toilet lover at least once a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that, lol. I am not required to do it daily but i am occasionally ordered to hug and kiss the toilet-so far no humping.

      Delete