June 30 2013

i have been wanting to take some naked yoga pics for the journal for awhile. i thought it might be appropriate because i have mentioned before-long ago- that sometimes the pain tasks take me to the same sort of clear mind place that yoga does. When you do yoga you focus on your breathing and it clears your mind, pain can do the same thing-quiet your internal dialogue. You would be surprised if you really think about it how rarely you are actually only thinking of one single thing or of nothing-even when you say your not thinking of anything you probably have at least 2 or 3 things in your mind.  I also use some of the yoga breathing to get me through some of the pain occasionally.  Today i did my 5k and even though that is about what i normally do on the treadmill when you are outside it is always tougher and this damn race ended on a mile of uphill (in 90 degree weather grrrr). So after i got home and got clean i thought i would do a little to loosen up and to finally take my pics. Anyone who knows yoga will know some of my positions are not perfect but i had to short cut to them to get the pics...and i added a non-standard accessory and i used my leash in place of the usually band. in my mind these were much prettier than they turned out but i am going to post them anyway.  Hope you enjoy:




 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what would happen if you actually did nude yoga in your class? I'm guessing it might be all female. If need be, you could just wear a cunt cover (panties) but still be topless. And also wear your slave collar and even your nip clips. It might start some interesting conversations .....and maybe lead to your having some more pussy to lick and eat. I'm a firm (and often hard) believer in slave being trained to entertain both sexes and to service all sex organs for enjoyment of Men and Masters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am sure if i looked hard enough there is a naked yoga class somewhere-that would be a very yoga thing to do.
      Nipple clamps always make a good accessory, no matter what the occasion, lol.

      although i am not a big fan of eating pussy i do have HUGE fantasies about a dom woman controlling me. But in a truly sexist fashion i am totally hung up on her being hot.

      Delete