June 7 2013

 
Yesterday Mastered wasn't able to work with me so he passed me off to my "Guest Master" (who will henceforth be known as "Guest Boss"). He tormented me very effectively throughout the day and kept me very focused on my role as cunt and pig-with a big focus on loss of privacy of thought which is probably one of the last bastions i have of "secrecy".(i think i will write more on that at a different time). This journal is about the last task he gave me for the day. He knew i would be going out last night so he ordered me to go braless to the bar and to icyhot my clit periodically throughout the night. WELL! that began a comedy of errors that i am still smiling about today.

First let me explain that it is not uncommon for me not to wear a bra. Until i turned 35 or so and picked up some weight i actually NEVER, and i mean never, wore a bra. So even though i do wear one now on a regular basis it is not really a natural or comfortable thing for me and the minute i get in the house i will take it off. If i am having company causally at the house i will not be wearing one and sometimes i just say fuck it and go out without one depending on my mood. When i do that, though, i generally am wearing something that doesn't make it blatantly obvious. But my bralessness is a common enough occurrence that my friends joke about how you can always tell how cold it is by looking at me. 

So it wasn't a super big deal to go out without one last night but in the spirit of things i chose a light colored, thin, clingy t-shirt to make it very evident that i was braless. This is what i looked like before i even left the house.
 
 
 
 
Now i also wasn't really worried about this because my middle of the week bar is small and dead and poorly lit, there is usually just me and my friend and, like, 4 other people there. Plus, of course, we know the bartenders. So just to recap: clingy light t-shirt, meeting a friend at a dead poorly lit bar. What could go wrong??????????????????

SO! i walked into the bar and was stunned to see about 30 people crammed into it- since we normally go out on Wednesdays i had totally forgotten that thursday is TRIVIA NIGHT! Seriously? Yes, seriously the bar was packed. BUT i steeled myself and thought "i am sure not everyone is noticing my insanely hard nipples poking into the super thin fabric, they are busy playing trivia" and with that thought in mind i walked into the bar to try to find a seat. Fortuitously there were just 2 empty stools left at the bar and i grabbed them, sat myself down and got comfy. Once i was settled i noticed that in this poorly lit bar there were some bright lights..for instance the recessed light that was shining DIRECTLY DOWN ON ME!!! Yes -how you are picturing it is exactly how it was: i was essentially IN A SPOT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am certain that because of the angle the light was not just illuminating me but was actually highlighting my tits specifically!!  At this point i was pretty much stunned into acceptance. Okay, i thought, my tits are clearly going to be seen and noticed by every single person in the bar- this not only included the ogling dudes but also the judge-y chicks as well- i justtried to embrace it. Then just as i was getting to a level of comfort with the situation and was chatting with the bartender the trivia host came up to the bartender and - i swear swear swear this is true- said "I AM BURNING UP, CAN YOU TURN UP THE AC"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost fell out of my chair. 

So again to recap: thin clingy tshirt, crowded bar, under spot light, AC cranking at 65. Yep that was my night. i am convinced there were forces conspiring against me!! With every added indignity it just got funnier and funnier. i ducked into the bathroom to take a pic of what i was dealing with:
 
 
 
 
But even though this task had become an absurd joke at my expense i did continue to stick with it and stay focused on looking and acting the way Guest Boss wanted me to: i specifically started talking to a table of guys there for trivia and made sure i did not cover up or disguise the fact that you could cut glass with my nipples. i am a pretty unselfconscious girl but i have to say that this was sooooooooo blatant it took a fair amount of will power to not cross my arms or hunch forward - but i didn't. And i think my efforts were appreciated- didn't pay for a drink all night, lol. And, no, i did not get used, so don't even ask-it was a school night people!
 
All in all i would have to say that the first, i guess, "official" order from Guest Boss probably was a huge success from his perspective.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Being a bit of a tit Man, I like both pix showing you are braless, but absolutely love the second showing the hard little sex nubs you were pushing out your clingy, thin, t-shirt with. Nip like that pair deserve to get some attention.
    2. Sounds like the direction was spot on with the extra crowd, the spotlight on tits, and especially the cold air. Just what are nips for when not nursing, anyhow? Isn't this the perfect use for nips...and didn't you get free drinks all evening?
    3. I think it was wonderful that you didn't shy away from talking up some guys, and especially that you didn't attempt to cover up those attention-getters. I for one would be most unhappy if you tried to cover them up when they are erect like they are supposed to be!!
    4. Sounds like this Guest Boss is a pretty smart fellow and also hit it lucky with the situation at your "middle of the week" bar. Do you also have a early week, late week, and weekend bar. And we all read your journal about the Mr. Man getting fucked and sucked that you picked up in your "slut" bar.
    5. Nice bracelet(s). Do you have BDSM item on your "story" bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. they are begging for some abuse, aren't they Sir? id like a belt snapping right across them would have been fabulous!
      2.the scene could not have been scripted any better.
      3.i figured the point of the exercise was to make sure anyone i spoke with knew what kind of "girl" i was so i just kept my arms down and tits out, i was embarrassed but i was proud too.
      4. So far i am quite fond of Guest Boss - he is similar enough to Mastered that i am not too thrown by him but different enough that it is exciting to work with him on my training. i am a happy pig.
      5. actually (as you now know) i just ordered a pig charm for it. maybe one day Mastered will give me a "M" charm to wear.

      Thank you for your comments-i really hoped you would enjoy this entry.

      Delete
  2. always the same pictures
    exhibition
    nothing new !
    and always alone

    a real fantasizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i was wondering where you had gone - i though perhaps you had gotten a life, but no you are still lurking around blogs you purport to dislike and leaving anonymous comments. what a man! your comments are as redundant as you claim my pics are. BTW i have only once reposted a picture and the reason for that was clearly stated in the blog. sorry if you don't like seeing tits and cunt.... PLEASE feel quite free to leave and never return to my blog because i am just going to continue to delete your comments-you have the honor of being the only person whom i have deleted. You "Sir" (lol) are an ass.

      Delete
    2. i do this because it makes me happy. is there a better reason for doing something? BUT the real question is, AGAIN, if you dislike this blog WHY oh WHY do you continue to visit? Normal people would simply say-Hey i dislike this blog so i wont read it anymore". but no not you-you keep coming back and THAT is why you are a troll. i am fairly sure i know who you are but i don't harass you, do i? no, because you are nothing to me. you are an ass who would rather spend time trolling a blog you dislike that with your "slave". Please redirect your energy to her and away from me. Now as you see i have left your comments up so you can stop bitching like a little girl about that, i am not sure what you think you will accomplish with them but hey-yours is a mind i will never understand.

      Delete