June 28 2013

i wanted to pop in for a quick update-this week i have been a little discombobulated with Mastereds return and some unusual work duties but there are a few tidbits i wanted to share.

When Mastered took back over on Monday he was on a mission to torment my tits. On Monday i had to wear my clamps all day. i actually substituted binder clips just because they fit better under my bra, i don't usually like to use makeshift items but in this case i swear these things were actually created for sex games and office supply places just took them over.  I released them periodically to keep it safe but i am still sore from this treatment.  Then on Tuesday and Thursday i wore my tack bra and he had me sqeeze my tits hard every hour on the hour. Today i only had to icyhot them. Here is a pic of Mondays treatment with my slut label.

 
 
I also had to do a surprise cunt inspection upon his return. i submitted these at SF but they haven't come up yet and i think they have been rejected even tho i did not get a response since they are not BDSM-y but i know Mastered wants them seen so i will post them here.
 

 



I saved my favorite thing for last. Yesterday, which is oink day-meaning i cant speak to Mastered i can only oink when i need to say something, i got a slut label that was one of those electric bolts.  I don't know why, this phrase is not really even particularly sexual...it is just an insult. But i responded instantly, or at least my cunt did.  And all i could do is oink in frustration as i heard Mastered call me this as he came (what a great present that is-if i cant be there at least i get to hear his voice abuse me as he is cumming, i am getting excited just thinking about it-god i love that voice). I think he likes this name for me because he has been using it steadily since then and every time i hear it my cunt gushes...i don't know what is in me that responds to this:

4 comments:

  1. It must be extremely frustrating for you to not be with your Master. I know from your blog and SF posts that you have had the chance to be with him twice, although the airport thing doesn't really count, wink, wink.....When will you see him again? I can't imagine being deprived of personal contact for so long. What prevents you from being together in RL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wont lie it can be very frustrating. schedules and distance make getting together hard. Since you know about the airport (which still stands as the most intense 15 minutes of my sex life) you have either been following or have caught up (thank you very much for doing so btw), so you probably know i have mentioned that i am not a demure flower scared to mention my interests to men in RL but in all these years have found VERY few men able to do to me mentally what Mastered does. So if the compromise i have to make is to have either the physical with weak mental aspect or have a SUPER strong mental aspect and have to find substitutes or stand ins for the physical i will take that. they say that sex is mostly in your head and i agree-it is easy to find someone who wants to spank you then stick their cock in you but it is virtually impossible to find someone that could have gotten me to the shameless place i am now because of my online activities with Mastered. the public aspect of what i do also helps to keep me engaged-a commenter has said that he feels like everyone owns a little of me and to a certain extent that is how i think of it as well-my kink is more exhibitionism and humiliation than the actual sex act-so this state of affairs is acceptable to me right now. i am sure that we will reach a tipping point where it is no longer feasible to continue this way (and hey i have my days where i think we HAVE hit it) but for now this situation works. and, as they say hope springs eternal, the stars may align again and we can meet up. i hope that answers your question-thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I think I can answer that for you, basically, if you had read my profile, I am married to my slave...slaveUsub, slave "J" is my slave in training and we have, even over the phone shared some sexual experiences. But the main reason is "Distance", she is in Baltimore and I live in Florida. It gets a little expensive trying to get together when you want. "J" is my slut in training and U has no say over her at all and is trained totally different than "J". I enjoy "J" and so does U but it just all comes down to dollars and cents, but we do make the most of our time when possible. I hope it answers your question...
    "Mastered"
    "J"'s and slaveUsub's Master

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i did notice that you, surprisingly, left them alone..but i understand you rationale now Sir. but its a catch 22 for you because i enjoy it all!!
    2.Yes that is the down side of opening them periodically is that it does actually hurt worse when you have to put them back on!! i did kind of like how this pic turned out and i liked that his first day back Mastered wanted my slut label to show i was his.
    3.i like your style Sir
    4. i like how you see this as a description, i just like how disrespectful it is.

    Thank you for your comment Sir!!

    ReplyDelete