March 11 2013

i should have posted this over the weekend but i got lazy. Here, at last, the final episode in the dirty panty saga. i finally stopped and got my post office box key and number on Friday so Friday i was allowed to clean my 4 day panties with my mouth and be done with them. You all know im a nasty girl so this was not all that traumatic and i actually kind of reveled in my degradation. Shocking, i know.


Here is todays outfit. I added the exclaimation points myself-they weren't part of my official slut label today but i was really feeling this one:



As i referenced above i do have everything i need to start my little panty project, if you look at the right hand side of the journal all of the specifics of how to go about placing your order are listed there. Since this is a new thing for me if anyone has any suggestions about how to manage the process please let me know.

Last random thought for what i am now calling "Random Mondays", i got so psyched about my tack experience i made this:


That would be the inside of my bra cup.  i had heard about these but i thought: "that's crazy" but now that i know the tines will just scratch and poke and irritate all day i am soooo on board with this, lol.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Four days of wearing the same panties, during your period and pissing in them of diaper Wednesday...and you were "allowed" to lick and suck them clean. Well, your Master is going easy on you!! Now you can't sell those panties for the same affect as fully dirty!! At least you got a good taste of what your cunt is like over several days. I'm surprised you thought you might be traumatized by your cunt. It does raise a question in My dirty mind....have you often had your cunt "eaten" by a Man?
    2. Nice tit billboard....but I would have used nip as the "point" in the exclamation!! But I don't try and avoid the nips, but like to include them in lots of activity.
    3. I am impressed that you want to continue the tit torture using the tack strip to poke and irritate your tit meat. It will focus you on your tits and give you the same attention to them that many Men give to them, periodically checking them out, looking for nip erections, thinking about how they would look naked, wanting to feel and use those mounds of sex meat. Oh, did I give the impression that I'm a tit Man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. it all depends on how you look at it (if he went easy on me)-now i have to do it again if someone places that order so i am not off the hook in any way. i am usually not an oral slut (among my slut types) i generally am pretty focused on getting my holes filled but today i had to wear my rope and i did think how nice and soothing a little tongue action would feel afterward.
      3.i did make them on my own but i am waiting for Mastered to order me to wear them, not so masochistic, YET, that i will just use them for the fun of it. sometimes i do things like this, proudly tell or show master and then later realize what i have done to myself-lol

      but you are right a lot of the discomfort that Mastered enjoys inflicting on me is cunt related and outside of tasks i tend to forget that my tits are there for men to enjoy or torture or both.

      Delete
  2. It is nice to see you like the tacks in your bra. My slave does wear on her regular wednesday a bra inserted with a large number of tacks and a rope pantie, for her comfort of course. (smile) It is beautiful to look at the bra because the backside of the thumbtacks has several colors. (to alleviate the pain!)
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting- i actually got to wear mine on a trip to the mall, and kept it on while trying on clothes so that it was pulled and strecthed over my nipples while i moved and i loved it.

    ReplyDelete