March 5 2013

A friend asked me today what being a "pig" means to me and although this is a fairly short answer i spent a lot of time thinking about this today so i figured i would make it my journal entry.
 
There is some deep dark place in me that responds when i am called a pig.  Slut or cunt-those will give me a nice little jolt but they don't make me quiver or send me to that mindless euphoric place like pig does.  i think because that word, more than any, immediately indicates sinking to a depth of degradation that is not just about doing as told or kissing someones shoes.  i am, as i look deeper into myself, learning that maybe it is about limits and it is about how you want your "master" for lack of a better word to truly think of you.  There has been a lot of  talk recently on SF about how a slave is a thing of beauty, grace, value.  That is fine but i have even seen someone who goes by a screen name that included the word pig put up a blog asking for degrading responses be shamed by someone popping on to comment that she should respect herself more. Well, duh, that is kind of the point, or not the point as the case may be.  In the regular world (and i don't say real on purpose) i have plenty of great adjectives attached to me.  i come to Mastered to lose all of that.  Words that i want from him that come to mind are reduced, minimized, diminished, the word or title pig communicates that desire right off the bat.  Pig means not a bit of of respect, not a person even, few limits, to be truly and honestly viewed as a thing, an animal and treated similarly. i don't want pretty, i barely even want sexy, i want to be used without consideration.  i want it dirty, filthy and nasty.  i do not want it loving, respectful and tender-that is for another area of my life. i think part of the reason i can so fully embrace being Mastereds pig and am okay with him only knowing me as that and treating me accordingly is because i do feel so good about myself - that frees me up to embrace and experiment with this treatment without any inner conflict (thank freaking god-something i am not conflicted about!!). i need someone who wont half ass it. i don't think i could go the places i realize i want to go with someone that i had a "relationship" with because nobody who truly knew me or cared** about me could treat me the way i want or give me what i want. BUT SEE??? that is how good i feel about myself - it is literally inconceivable to me that anyone who knows me could behave towards me without respect-lol.  For me its about exploring all the dark things inside, it is not about reaching a happy medium that can function in reality, integrating both sides.  i think i am too extreme at both ends of the spectrum to do that- meaning outside of BDSM it is not acceptable to me to NOT be in control but within this structure i want to have nothing left of me, be obliterated by Master. 
 
So enough of the serious stuff i also have a funny story to share: last night i was to call Master and slap my ass 25 times while oinking for him. (when i do that i slap both ass cheeks at the same time). So there i am all ready to go, raise my arms really excited to give myself a thorough ass slapping and i do my first one and let out a yelping oink (if there is such a thing). What i didn't realize is that when i had gone tanning (for the first time in about a month)i had gotten the worst sunburn i have had in quite a while. OOOOOOOHHHHH that smarted- my yelping oinks were ALL out of proportion to my slaps but damn it hurt!!
 
And finally as promised a pic of me getting ready for bed with my dirty panties over my face and my label for the day (total coincidence that Mastered gave me that label this morning). Since today was the first day they are not so bad.  BUT tmro is diaper day and Mastered has ordered that i wear them as well so i will be pissing in them too. Not looking forward to tmro night (we all know i kind of am, right?-lol).  And just to close this journal out by circling right back around to my original topic: when i complained about it Mastered just said "pigs wallow in their own filth"...... umm did i say i didn't want some one to half ass it? careful what you wish for, for you shall surely get it.
 
 



** i know that Mastered cares about my well being and safety.

8 comments:

  1. Great blog, as ever!

    I would say that diaper day might just motivate a trip to the Post Office! How long you wallow really is up to you!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately it is impossible for me to get there until Friday-and Friday afternoon at that. lol oh well, that's a pigs life. glad you enjoyed the blog A.

      Delete
  2. i think i am simple but with 2 sides-nothing terribly complex about me-it is all out there for anyone to see(on either side-there is never any guessing required with me). i am glad you think i am living up to the term pig! i do find myself looking at the picture of me with the plunger actually in the toilet and in my cunt..i am glad Mastered made me post it even though i only intended it for him because true to form i know want everyone to see how low i will go. lol. thank you for commenting!!! hope you are not getting snowed on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow missed the Detroit area, so we got lucky again. I think it is wonderful that Mastered allows you to post so many pix...and pix that show you totally degraded and being treated like a slave and a pig. I thought it was interesting that you were happy that people all across the cuntry (or is it country) want to see your spread cunt and your inner pink meat. If I might offer a thought...we haven't seen too many pix of your mouth cunt being used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be truly upset if Mastered didnt allow me to post my degrading pictures-i want as many people as possible to see what i am-what i do- every single inch of my body-i love knowing that thousands of men have seen my cunt and asshole, seen me pissing and with and enema hose in my ass-plunger in my cunt and ass, heard me oink like a pig for Mastered. Mastered believes and you have always said that a slave has no privacy-my body and humilation are here for others pleasure and i cant imagine not being made to publicly acknowledge/face that face repeatedly and regularly. that is also one of the reasons i like your comments-when someone comments i have to really face in my brain that people are seeing all of this-sometimes without the comments you can kind of just post pics and forget about it and pretend no one is really looking but since i have to answer every one there is no way around dealing with that reality. especially when it is a comment like yours that shows you are paying attentions to the nuance - not just showing up and looking at some boobies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually had another thought about this-i think i like the comments also because it feels as if other people are participating and adding to my humiliation and degradation and you know i just cant get enough of that. even the ones that you stepped to my defense with are useful in some way if for no other reason than that is a reality of what i am doing: Everyone gets to see this not just smart respectful guys-dickhead morons have seen me debase myself just as much. That was a big hurdle for me to get over at first-not so much showing pictures but the idea that people who i wouldnt want looking at me would be seeing everything. but as i now say: thats a pigs life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not.....do you consider My a "respectful guy"? I think I'm a sadistic guy enjoying your naked degradation and commenting on your body as fuck meat and your tasks enjoying your humiliation and display of your sex parts. I certainly didn't mean to be "respectful" of you. you are to be used in any dirty or degrading way that your Owner wants, being used as a simple fuck hole, as a cum dump, and a piss receptacle. Maybe I'm being too nice or too easy on you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by all means don't go easy! :) i actually meant more that you observe certain protocols

      Delete