March 18 2013

i feel like i haven't written in forever, i have been trying really hard to get back in the routine of working out and that definitely cuts into my time to write at night but i HAD to write tonight-i should have written this last night but i was doing my task blog so it had to wait. but first as always:



But here is what i want to write about:  Sunday was my 6 month anniversary being under Mastereds control. Mastered is calling it our 1/2 year pig anniversary-i am not sure about the grammar of that label but it includes the word pig so i love it anyway. i started this bored one night on a lark, just looking for some dirty talk, never imagining in my wildest dreams how it would evolve. Even after i asked Mastered to train me i STILL  had no idea what i was getting into.  i think i took it seriously from the start because i did know pretty much right off the bat Mastered could give me the day to day structure that i craved. But it was an internet thing, right? How much could it affect me? What could i really get out of it except to occasionally get off? 

But then there was that night...oh my god the night i first met Mastered......just those ridiculously short 10 minutes....i don't think i will ever forget that ...has to be in the top 3 most intense moments of my life.( i am still pretty proud of the blog i wrote on SF about it -"slave "J" meets her Master" 10-16-2012, pop over and read it if you didn't know me then).  i think that night changed everything, made it real, made things possible. Most of the time when i thank Mastered for taking me to some new dark place he tells me it was always there he just made me show it.  That is true but that is such an over simplification of what he has done. Anything else ive done or anyone else i had ever been with just scratched the surface of my twisted desires.  i think i was waiting for someone who spoke to me the right way, who treated me the right way, who possessed some magic combination of characteristics that would just unlock me, someone whose strength deserved my submission. And FINALLY i found it, i knew it the minute(well almost the minute) he walked up to me at the airport, the look on his face, tone in his voice, his impatient gestures, his touch-this was special.

Yes it sucks that i don't see him more often, but i will take this any day for the joy and freedom that it brings me over some pale imitation that is more accessible.  Thank you for the last 6 months Master.

**********************************************************************************
 i am posting the pics from my task(s) here just incase some don't get approved at SF:






6 comments:

  1. How is it that you acknowledge a milestone such as an anniversary but profess to not want a relationship? Curious.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an interesting question but i think it is mainly semantic. Of course any interaction between 2 people is a "relationship" so yes this is a relationship that has a clearly designated start date and can thus be exactly timed. I have an aniversary at my job too, there are anniversaries for anything that have a starting point. but more to what i think the point of your question is-i am actually shocked that this wound up being a "long term" thing, as i said i really put no thought into what i was doing when i started so i am amazed that it has evolved to this level and to as much mutual gratification as it has so i did want to acknowledge it. i feel proud of my accomplishments and i hope Mastered feels proud of what he has done so i think by acknowledging an anniversary it is kind of like me saying lets take a minute and assess where we are and how far we have come and quite frankly congratulate eachother a little.

    BTW i dont "profess" to not want a relationship, i actually dont want a relationship-not my thang. lol

    Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Probably not a surprise, but closely studying your tits and the writing on them....I find it most interesting that your "y" is backwards. I'm sure you have heard the expression guys use of "eating at the y". I think it is great training to have a slut have to eat another's pussy, especially when she isn't bi-sexual....and you have done it and documented it in pix. It would be fun to see your face glistening with cunt juices from eating pussy.
    2. As I said on sf, I enjoyed the series of pix.....and liked seeing you in pain....and in lots of pain, especially on your cunt lips. That doesn't mean I don't (whoops, double negative!)....That also means I like to see you having tit pain and the tack insert into tit holders is great and produced nice marks. I would like it better if nips were also included in pain and I understand you are working on that. I think a tack directly into erect nip would be great to remind you what your tits are for. A close-up from the front of the rope g-string would be wonderful....and better yet a close up of raw cunt just after taking rope out of cunt. (I am assuming rope is directly inside of your cunt lips and not on the outside of cunt.)
    3. Congratulations on your 6th month anniversary. In a BDSM anniversary, instead of flowers, you get to torture your cunt with weights and crotch rope (instead of flowers)?? In your case, that is perfectly fitting for a pain pig and cunt slut. It is good that you get to be naked in public, even if just in a dressing room. I'm happy for you (and for Mastered) that you found each other and are so very compatible and gel so well with each other's ideas, dark desires, and needs. And I might add, you do an excellent job documenting with both pix, blog, and journal, not only what you are tasked to perform, but how it makes you feel. Outstanding!! My complements to both of Y/you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. you caught me- i didn't realize until i posted the pic but i decided not to correct since i had been wearing it all day, lol. i do like the idea of a pic like you say..the image would be powerful.
      2.your comments inspired me to form the tacks into a circle, of course with one right in the middle and i think i will wear the sports bra (next time Mastered orders it) ike i mentioned because well because i am me! and of course the rope is buried in my cunt.
      3. yes i mentioned flowers and you see how that worked out for me but i demand (oops am i allowed to do that?) if we get to a year. thank you for your congratulations and for patiently following the pics, blogs and journal. i value your feedback, i think you know that Sir!

      Delete
  4. Did enjoy reading the blog and pics. Love the plastic bottles filled with water. Meaning 1.5 kg jerking on each lip to pull them not down... but wide and affecting the whole cunt area! Great!
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to say that was my touch pulling them to the side like that, i like to be as visible for Mastered (and viewers) as possible. thank you for commenting and i am always glad to give you some enjoyment Sir!!

      Delete