March 7 2013

So yesterday was kind of an interesting day. Couple of things going on-of course it was diaper day and you know that generally becomes a theme for the day and yesterday was no different. First let me just say Mastered seemed almost gleeful as he ordered my to piss knowing i was wearing my panties-it was not a pleasant experience for me as i knew they would be over my head later but that is kind of the point. So whatcha going to do? Mastered also (still gleefully) decided that when i am done with these panties tomorrow i will be cleaning them with my mouth. This, of course, is one of those horrible/wonderful things that just gets me hot. i expressed to him that would like to be his personal laundry lady-i'd love to find my self with his boxers stuffed in my mouth! isn't that a lovely picture?

He also decided that the next time i go out i should start with a glass of wine and when i finish the wine refill it with my piss so i can publicly drink my piss. AND then he told me that when i ate my dinner last night my beverage would be my piss. Well turns out last night i did not make dinner i ended up going out instead soooo...... yep i sat at the bar quickly drinking my glass of wine because i was eager to see what it felt like to sit out in public with a nice glass of pig piss in front of me. So when i was done i discretely carried my wine glass to the bathroom and pissed in it took a couple of pics and then brought it back out to the bar and enjoyed it. it was almost like publicly declaring what i am.   i liked it but wish it had been Masters.



Funny story here -the person i was out with last night is a friend that reads this blog ...so- Hey Sean, what up? LMAO .

Also when i got home i was in the mood to play so i rode my giant dildo for quite a while and the results pleased Master very much when he saw the pics this morning:



And i was reminded of some tit sucker toys i have by a blog that was posted over on SF so i got those out as well:





However this morning i realized the toys i have and the way i use them may be too dangerous to use when i have been drinking-my tits and asshole are just a tad bit sore today-lol

So that was my day yesterday, but then we come to today-not a whole lot went on today - i think because i got on Mastereds nerves. He told me to post all of the pics you just saw above to SF, when i asked him what captions he wanted i mentioned that none of them will get approved and he basically told me to shut up and do it (even though i am totally right) and then i mouthed off just a bit by pretty much saying that i was right. It took me a second but i realized that usually i would have just shut up and moved on but in addition to having talked back once it was taking every ounce of strength i had not to go back at him again. And it occurred to me that there was a reason.  On Thursdays Master will tell me what supplies i need for my task and then on Friday he will tell me what the task is. Obviously this is to torment me and generally it works very well-today was no different except that the supplies for this week really scared me: heels (check), 6 clothes pins (check and childs play), duct tape (of course) AND:

 
300 thumb tacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF
 
 
I knew when i got the list i was freaking out a little but like i said it took a second to realize i was picking a fight because of it-once i figured out what i was doing i lost the burning urge to be a smart ass (for the most part). I asked if he had ever noticed that i pick a fight when i am scared or nervous about a task and he said that i do. But then he pretty much stopped talking to me for the rest of the day-as i said think i was on his nerves pretty hard. oh well tmro is a new day and a day during which i will find out what i am doing with 300 (300?seriously?) thumb tacks. i actually should have bought a bottle of alcohol to soak them in-just thought of that-because i have been totally freaking out about the safety of whatever it is i will be doing. Back to the drug store for me. i do have to say it is nice not to have to make a trip to the hardware store this week!!
 
 
 


 



7 comments:

  1. OMG slave J --
    You have the prettiest cleanest open arsehole I have ever seen . I love looking at those pics of you , simply beautiful!!!!!!
    You are the best and prettiest well trained slave in the world .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 'J' nice serie of photos. I know I did say it before but I must say it again. You are showing a nics cople of holes there. I can imagine that Mastered was pleased seeing the pics. Btw A nice cople of tit sucker toys. Are they the same as used on bottles or are they the official ones?
    Again thx. It is always nice to be around and follow your personal blogs.
    Btw. How is it feel to have your own vinyard around. Is it sweet or dry wine....?
    Greetings
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet of course, lol. thank you for your comment Sir Ninjo

      Delete
  3. Please tell me you've been to the Post Office!!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes - look at the upper right corner-i now have a po box, hope i get some orders-lol

      Delete
  4. 1. Doesn't it make you feel wonderful that you made your Owner "almost gleeful" with a command He was giving to you. Those must have been some pretty smelly panties by the end of the week!!! But you get to save on laundry now that you will be saving some of your most soiled panties for customer orders....and saving water at the same time.
    2. It is always nice to see a slave drinking piss since that is a degrading act appropriate for a pig. It is good that you drank it in public where you could be seen drinking piss, even if they didn't know for sure. Can I "smell the cork" for that 2nd glass of "wine"? I do hope your friend reads this blog and finds out what you were drinking....and maybe next time He sees you He will offer you some of His piss to drink??
    3. Love the pix of your gapping ass hole....just perfect pose for a butt slave. you are definitely ready to be ass fucked!
    4. I'm a firm (pardon pun) believer in erect nips on a slave. Glad to see you are working on your nips, making them hard, making them bigger, making them ready for use. Those pix show off your tits nicely, and how they still stand up proudly with the weight of the nip suckers.
    5. Since I'm slow responding to this, I have already seen how the tacks were used. Outstanding!!! your excellent training continues and amazes Us All! you are a true cunt, cockwhore, slut, and slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. actually it does make me happy that something i can do will make him happy and it is shocking the things i find myself doing to get that approval or that reaction. They were very smelly by the end of the week but without a doubt i would have worn them as long as it made Mastered happy for me to do so.

      2. as i told Mastered the only thing that would have made it better was if it was his piss. Next time i spend time with him i sincerely hope that my drink with dinner is my Masters piss.

      3. thank you

      4. i was glad to remember those and am infact wearing them THIS MINUTE (lol) and thank you for the compliment on my tits Sir.

      5. only because Mastered has given me a way to express what i have always been on the inside.

      thank you for your comment Sir

      Delete