March 19 2013

i don't really have too much to write about today but i love my slut label today so i thought i would post my outfit:

 
(yes i am sparkly today)
 
 
 Mastered is not often "cute" but i got a kick out of wearing this today.
 
 
 
i am super psyched - i am not only back on my work out routine but the weather is good enough that i can take the dog out for a run - which eliminates my guilt for ignoring her when i blog and do all of my tasks. Just like when i work out, when i run i think of making Mastered happier with my body. But, funny story, i remember when i first was talking to Mastered i mentioned that i was into having a dom control my workouts (of course because i thought it would help keep me on track) and as near as it is possible to scoff via email he scoffed at me. i find that i said that funny now for a couple of reasons: 1) as if i set the agenda 2) knowing him better now i see that that is so not his style 3) what did i think this was? fat camp?  Also on a slightly more serious note i feel like it is up to me to show i have the discipline to keep myself attractive for him, that's not his job-i guess maybe he teaches me discipline and how i should keep the focus on being a good pig for  him and then i apply it where it serves best to keep him pleased with me. Anyway that my thought for the day, sorry not very salacious. 


11 comments:

  1. just nice ;)
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well!
    your educational journey is what I prefer. thank your boss for me. you are very good I would like your master did you do a series of photos for me,
    anyway thanks I will continue to follow your perfect education
    good day
    All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i enjoy sharing the things i learn and how i have grown - thank you for reading. Mastered strong hand is entirely responsible for my success. as i said i do not take requests but thank you for your interest Sir.

      Delete
  3. "fat camp?" Looking at you, J... that's not too frickin' likely!!!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A, i love food waaaaaay to much to get complacent about working out. But a nice ego boost always feels good.

      Delete
  4. 1. Since when don't you find a way to be salacious (75 cent word!)? you post of pix of yourself topless and talk about serving your Master with your body, and being controlled by Him, and call yourself a pig. Maybe you think if you don'tg have a pix of your cunt it isn't interesting for Us perverts?
    2. Question: Can a pig walk (or run) a dog?
    3. Happy to see you are figuring out how a slave should interface (hmmm - does that sound salacious?) with her Master. I believe your 3 reasons are right on....well, maybe the comment about fat camp was just tongue in cheek.
    4. How are the oders (sic) for the panties cumming? I do wonder what you might write in your personal note...and wonder if I can order just a personal note?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. i am gratified that you do find me salacious even with out my cunt on display. Seriously i was thinking that people get jaded quickly and i don't know if i could keep up with expectationso it was nice to get your comment. i do want to keep the pervs happy-i think displaying for them brings me more satisfaction than it brings them.
      2. yes a pig can but the dog gets confused when i piss in the pig pen. lol
      3. i am still learning - Master leads but lets me figure things out on my own and i love that process -when the lightbulb goes off or when i feel a new sense of myself.
      4. sadly i have had inquiries but no actual orders. in general i was planning on writing what i was thinking about to get my panties wet or what acts i performed. for you, if Mastered would allow maybe a fantasy i have of you. but really, of course it is up to him!

      Delete
    2. "J". I just happened to read this, if you want perform for BossMaster to describe a fantasy to get your cunt and panties wet for him then do so. As i have said before, this is your Journal, I don't step in here too often but i know you enjoy his comments. So ask him how he would like to have your cum filled panties done for him.
      "Mastered'

      Delete
  5. I have offered your Owner a couple of ideas for future tasks for you. Plus I have a couple more that would be highly degrading and humiliating, rather than just painful or displaying your intimate parts. I believe nothing is too degrading for a good slave, any dignity that you might be allowed is a gift from your Master, and never should you be allowed any privacy. As to the topic of being salacious -- I find a real slave salacious just because she is a total slave, willing to fulfill the darkest desires of her Owner....and in your case, to share not only pix of (most of) them, but write about performing them and how they hurt and how they affected your mind and emotions. you have demonstrated many times what a total slut and cunt you are, what a lowly pig you have become, and what intimate pain and tasks you are willing to perform both at home, at work, and in public (mall dressing room and parking lot).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, now that you know me a tad bit better it will not shock you i am interested in what you consider "highly degrading and humiliating" Sir. Thank you for your compliments on my devolution to pig. the lower i am the happier!

      Delete