February 24 2013 TMI ahead

i admit i am journaling right now PARTIALLY to put off doing my ass stretching tonight-be warned that quite a bit of this entry will fall under the category of TMI - Consider yourself warned.

As usual my out fit for the day:



Just found out today that Master likes high tight collars, i will file that away for the spending of a gift card i have burning a hole in my pocket or some new slut gear might be in order, hmmm decisions decisions. Speaking of slut gear, i had told Master that i  now carry the length of rope i need to make my rope g-string in my slut kit so today after i got to work i had to go and put it on.  Which was super nice of him (sarcasm) since i had already told him i had started my period today (start of TMI), the last thing i wanted was to do that but i did it, of course.

i don't know... something came over me today, i was super horny even though i was on my period which is unusual.  Consequently i shared some thoughts that i think got me into the predicament i am in right now and why i am putting off my ass work.  At any rate i shared that as i sat there in pain, cramps going crazy all i could think about was having Masters cock just absolutely pounding into my cunt, making it hurt even more deep inside me. I never really had thoughts like that before but i swear that is what i was feeling.  i will try not to be too graphic here but i do have kind of a thing about talking dirty about my period and nasty behavior around it ( as an example a couple of months ago when i mentioned i was on Mastered made me show him my used tampon and then put it in my mouth-i lost my mind, crazy fucking hot).   Something i have been thinking about lately is why are these things such strong triggers (in a good way) to me?  Things like pissing and periods. Not that it takes a brain surgeon to figure this out but as an only child who has had total privacy and my own bathroom all my life, plus a family that is delicate about all of these things, i learned you simply do not talk about them, you are as discrete as humanly possible.  i'm not one to talk about being a "lady" as that is a hugely outdated concept BUT to talk about these things or worse show them,  just isn't how a "classy" lady acts.  i wasn't raised to think of much with shame but this is the one area that comes as close to having shame instilled in me as anything.  So after i talked about how a lady acts Mastereds only response was "but your a nasty filthy pig now"   BOOM, oh i love it, love it, love it. Women get to be discrete - i don't have that luxury anymore. Told you it was TMI and i'm not even done yet.

Cut to the end of the day and my instructions for the night, i am to do 200 ass fucks tonight with my bottle. Now my interpretation when Mastered says "fucks" is fully in and fully out and that is BAAAADDD when you are having full on cramps, ladies can i get a witness??? so i said "yes sir' but i did it with a little frowny face and a reminder that i am in pain but of course that did not move Mastered a tiny little bit.  He just reminded me that i do things to make him happy and making me feel that will make him happy. Actually by the end of the conversation i was looking forward to offering up my pain, that is why Mastered is perfect for me..how did he do that???? Oh and i will be recording audio of it as i count to 200, each count followed by "i am stretching my ass for cocks".  i hope the pain comes through in my voice and Master enjoys it.

So that is it for my TMI journal,  i can't put this off any longer or i will never get to bed.  wish me luck, i don't know if that means a little pain or a lot. lol

15 comments:

  1. do you wear your plug every day at home?
    at work?
    how long?

    What he diameter of the plug at the basis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i wear the plug at work and at home, although depending on what ass work i have done the night before some days my ass is too loose now to be sure i can keep it in. there is a post on december 22 that shows the large plug i wear. thank you for your comment and interest.

      Delete
    2. your plug at the basis is not very large perhaps 4 cm not more
      to have a gasped hole you will have to stretch it all the day with at least 6 cm...
      is it that, that you master wants?

      Delete
  2. 1. First, "TMI" assumes you still have some areas of privacy left, which I don't believe is your Owner's philosophy. I would expect that ALL areas of your body as well as your bodily functions be on "open book" for all to page thru and read at Our leisure. And certainly you don't expect to be considered a "lady" and treated with dignity and diplomacy on your more embarrassing bodily functions.
    2. While I know it isn't proper to suggest ideas for your future degradation, certainly I would hope that some future tasks address more completely your pissing, periods, and enemas. I believe there was only one pix posted of you pissing but you were seated on toilet and couldn't even see your cunt much less your pissing. On the enema front, pix posted of hose in your ass, but nothing being expelled showing you are all "cleaned out". (White milk makes for some good pix and shows that you are internally cleaned.)
    3. On the subject of periods....such a rich topic for degradation and humiliation. I'm sure after Mastered had you put a used tampon in your mouth-cunt that He likely has much more in store for you in this area. I hope He allows you to post pix of your lack of privacy in this area as well as your degradation.
    4. That is a particularly sexy outfit, especially knowing that you got to wear your rope g-string under it ...especially with your period starting. And with all of the ass stretching to prepare your ass for others to fuck, it is good that you are also advertising that your mouth-cunt will also be available for others to use. you are really becoming a total cunt, slut, and cockwhore.....and that is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. actually the TMI was because i was worried about offending others - i accept that everything about me is fair game. i am actually surprised i got the "likes" that i did on this post.
      2. on page 7 of my SF pics there is a photo of me pissing into my dog dish and then lapping it up, but i think you probably mean a full picture of me in such a humiliating posture and you are correct i havent had to take any pics like that.
      3. i kind hope so too SIr, (kind of dont as well, lol)
      4. thank you - i like having all of these secrets under my clothes. i always wish, though, that the men around me could know what i am so that i would feel what it is like to have all that male energy around me thinking of me as a only fuck thing - that they would know it is totally okay to treat me the way they want. but, alas .....

      ps -thank you for responding positively to this post i was worried about putting people off and i almost didnt post this..

      Delete
  3. Having to wear a diaper at work is more humiliating i think.
    Why do you not show us the pictures of your daily diaper wet and dirty.
    Hope that you have toscat in your diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you wear your diaper only one day per week?
    and only 8 hours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your outfits
    in general
    High heels and no pants, that is great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you like them. i was shopping today and i thought "oh i miss dress pants" but Master simply will not have it. i am glad i get casual fridays. :) thank you for your comment!!

      Delete
  6. what do you prefer under your dress : nothing or your diaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. physically it is more comfortable with nothing, mentally i like the place it puts me in to wear it. wishy washy answer i know but there you have it. thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  7. where was the picture of the bottle pig j ? i would have thought Masterv might like us all to see it?
    best regards
    alan_inlondon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did send him a pic as he ordered and it was graphic..i had never shown something like that before but he did not make me post it which i was a little surprised about but relieved as it would definitely not been every ones cup of tea. thank you for asking!

      Delete