February 7 2013

i have been out tonight but i want to post because Master never fails to make his mark. Yesterday i complained that the slut labels he was giving me were to long to put on my itty bitty tits and i was getting sloppy so he had a solution, here is todays outfit:



Yep, i had to write on my ass, which is far more difficult, lol. At some point i may decide to keep my mouth shut.

i am also not posting a real journal tonight because somebody wrote me and was curious about what i interpreted as my (and Masters) desire for denial of my pleasure and i want to think about that, take my time and respond. Once i have an idea what i want to write about i cant really distract myself and write about something else.  That is a powerful topic to me so i want to give it its due. In the interim enjoy an old punishment pic:


Oh that reminds me Master told me today my weekend task will take 60 clothes pins..am i scared? just a tad bit.

8 comments:

  1. I know you are missing wearing pants, but you look amazing in this photo. Very pretty. Mastered must enjoy looking at these almost as much as your "action" shots.

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you A. that is a nice comment but i kind of doubt it, lol!!

      Delete
  2. yes always thigh highs not pantyhose - i hate those even if it was okay for me to wear them. thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am looking forward examining this topic, as i agree it is mainly mental-but so is the denial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a. thank you -your idea is good-we will see if Master starts labeling that as well. i will be a walking billboard for sluttiness.
    b. youre a funny guy.
    c. it has been a while since i was decorated like that but this weekends task brings an end to that hiatus-trust me Sir. as you have stated you are a sadist i think you will enjoy it. pretty sure i wont even with my proclivities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    why don't show your head in pics?
    pics will be more sexiest with head

    do you have Facebook account?
    in Facebook communication is more easiest

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you got to do a zipper with lots of the pegs, especially on tender spots. I think pain is good for slave, and more pain is better! But then I'm just a "funny guy"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i thought we teased. Sorry Sir.

    ReplyDelete