February 6 2013

Just a quick entry to apologize for lack of posts, actually have been very busy the past 2 days. But i don't like going 2 days with journaling, so i thought i would pop in.

Today of course was diaper day. As per usual Master commanded me when to go and if i had an issue i had to oink for permission. Normally in a very short while he will respond and let me go but today he took me by surprise and just straight up said NO when i asked for permission.  It was a good reminder that i am on his schedule not my own. So i sat there jiggling and bouncing for awhile until he decided i could piss. i liked it-made me entirely focused on him, all i could think about was when he would or if he would remember to let me go.

i did some shopping after work and....I MISS PANTS!!! There are some super cute spring crop pants i want soooo bad but i know it would just be a waste of money, so i had to settle for a super cute skirt and blouse. lol

And lastly i was going back thru some old pics to see if there was anything i could post to spice up this entry and i found  a set that was fun for me, only Master has seen them because i took them before i was showing my face publicly.  At one point he made me wear the same pair of panties 3 days in a row, until they were literally stiff with my juices then i had to lick and suck them clean.  I loved it, i loved catching a whiff of my cunt when i opened my legs during those 3 days, i loved the nastiness of putting on stiff panties every morning and of course i loved the taste of my dirty cunt in my mouth. So here is me cleaning my dirty panties for Master:



mmmm  mmmm mmm. Yummy!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad we are able to see those pics to. As you are I'm also a little busy the last days...lets say starting up work to do (smile). I can imagine that you loved catching a wiff of your cunt afther three days....it never could be a nasty wiff. Btw very nice panties. Yummy
    Ninjo2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought you might be a bit distracted! hope you are having fun. thank you for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. 1. I hear by the sf rumor mill that you are now selling your used panties. I think that is great and think it is good that a wide area will have the pleasure of smelling (and even tasting?) your cunt juices for a very nominal fee. It will also be good for the environment since it will cut down on your laundry :-)
    If I understand correct, fans could order ones that you orgasmed into, wore during your period, pissed into, or wore for several days in a row. Such a deal and such a great way to make your cunt more public.
    2. I wonder what other great pix you have in your cunt files? Maybe if We all ask nicely, Mastered will allow you to share more of them, especially on slow days for you. It is nicely degrading to see you smelling and licking your own 3 day used panties. Since your eyes are closed, I can't tell if you are afraid to see what you are doing.....or are in the sub zone and thinking sexy and naughty thoughts. I hope you "opened your legs" often during your 3 day marathon with these panties....and that others in your area also got a nice whiff of your cunt smells.
    3. Recently, I received a complaint that I didn't always comment on pix in "chronological" order. I must comment back that I comment in "logical" order as I think of something, hopefully intelligent, to comment. I do think someone is more "cheeky" than they admit to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol- it wasnt a complaint by any means - its fun to see where you pop up and what you might have been reading that day.

      my eyes were closed because i was fully enjoying it-i loved wearing those panties for days and cleaning them and smell them..mmm all of it i loved. i do worry about others as my skirts are fairly short and i have a habit of sitting on other peoples desks when i talk to them so that puts me right in thier line of smell as it were. :)

      you are right about me sending out panties to order-in fact when i am done answering comments now i am going to the post office to pick up my po box key so i should be able to put an update on how this will work this weekend.

      Delete
    2. 1. Hmmm, sitting on others desks with your short skirts and your cunt in their "line of smell".....and also in their line of sight??
      2. I understand it wasn't a "complaint" but just an "observation". I just wanted to "pull your chain", especially the one attached to your collar!!
      3. Just a suggestion for consideration - maybe you should smear your tits with your cunt juices and wear the juices all day, closer to your nose...and maybe others might smell you as well. Since you are a cunt, you should smell like a cunt. (Sorry, I don't mean to step on Mastered's control.)

      Delete
  3. and where are the pictures of your diaper under your casual dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as i am absolutely NOT a morning person i dont have time to do full photo shoots in the morning so that is hit or miss if i get a pick of that.

      Delete