December 10 2012

Ahhhh Monday-this is how perverse i have become i KIND OF love it when monday rolls around because i get back on my slave routine. Of course over the weekend i have my task and my blog and contact with Master but during the week the structure kicks back in and i think that is one of my favorite things.  While it is not really a routine, there are things that i know will happen, that i have to accommodate in real life, that i have to endure. It keeps me focused and feeling really in touch with my slave self. i am bad with structure in all aspects of my life-i always fight to go my way and do things at my convenience but now i cant and it does help even in regular life to keep me organized. But really i love that it keeps me hot and desperate 24/7!!

730- received my outfit choice from Master. Was also told to write "I am a slut" on my tits today. forgot to take a picture.

 
 
840- work work work, not the normal amount of contact from Master this morning-check my phone obsessively BUT do actually get more work done than usual.
 
1030-get pics and captions from Master for task pics.
 
 
200-sent to lick toilet and clip my cunt shut for an hour. i confess to Mastered that i missed him and spent all morning wishing he would call. That doesn't sound like a big deal but i also spent the morning swearing to myself i wasn't going to show it and fine if he doesn't want to chat then i don't care and wont give him the satisfaction of chasing him. Well i didn't chase him but i also couldn't stop myself from confessing how weak i am when it comes to him. All the power i normal wield in regular life is GONE in this situation and i feel compelled to admit it
 
 
300-work work work
 
 
430-receive a series of instruction for tmro, that will entail (hopefully) having my cuntlips pulled all day as i was whining about yesterday. So wait for updates on that tmro. Spend the rest of the work day talking to Master and anticipating how i will feel tmro-extra wet afternoon.
 
 
530-leave work, want to skip work out and go right home to work out this contraption of clothes pins that i will be wearing tmro BUT...
 
 
600-workout
 
 
700-dog walk
 
 
800-enema/shower
 
900-chillin' and dinner
 
10- respond to comments on SF blog and post pictures and start this blog
 
 
11-not 11 yet but i will be following Masters instructions about creating the contraption i will be wearing the day to pull and stretch my cuntlips-wish me luck.
 
 
PS  i felt bad that there wasn't a "dirty pic" on here today i thought it would be fun to post the picture i had up on SF that caught Mastereds attention and put me on this road.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment