December 12 2012

Today (Wednesday) is usually a day of the week that because of our schedules i don't have a lot of  minute to minute contact with Master, yet it was an eventful day. First of all here is the outfit Mastered picked for me today:
 
 

Last night i received an order that i would spend the day double plugged. i mentioned this in a blog a couple of days ago and trust me there is a significant difference between lounging in my slut room with both holes filled and functioning at work that way!! i wore my super tight pantie girdle- a spanx type garment that did hold the plugs securely inside me but, my god, i felt so stuffed! i was walking funny-every step the 2 plugs rubbing  and moving and pressing inside of me. i couldn't sit straight down, i had to lean to the side. The whole thing was VERY uncomfortable but i guess so was wearing the plug in my ass all the time at first. But funnily enough every time i removed the cunt plug to pee i was absolutely dripping, Even if i didn't feel that deep heat inside me, apparently my cunt stayed stimulated, not exactly sure how that works.  Had anyone asked me i would have said that i was not turned on but lo and behold if i had been inspected i would have been called a liar. At any rate dealing with that kept me preoccupied with my holes all day and that is probably the point-didn't think about is my hair looking all right, what do i want for lunch, just thought about my stuffed holes-that is what i am: holes.  MMMM i love saying that and getting closer and closer to it being a mental reality for me.

In the afternoon Mastered let me know which of last nights pics to post, so you should be seeing 2 pictures of me in different "outfits" on SF.  I noticed that Master had clarified for someone on my page that i was a slut not a whore and we had a nice conversation about my status as less than a whore and my value in general.  Then at 2  he informed me that i will only be wearing a plug in my ass tmro but will be wearing diapers again-this did not used to happen so frequently. And then he sent me to hug and kiss and lick the toilet. So i had a great afternoon feeling very much Mastereds slut!!

Then around 4 we had a chance to talk again-mostly discussed how big my cunt is going to get (still sooooooooo conflicted about this) and the number of views one of my front page pics had gotten. i am glad it makes him happy when i am publicly displayed like that, if that is what he wants i want every man in the world to look at his slut, see everything about his property-pretty sure i have fully embraced the no privacy part of the slave concept! Then he said because i had been making him happy recently when i got home and finished some other tasks he had assigned me i was allowed to cover my cunt in hot wax.  YES!!! i loved this when it was a task and to be able to do it without the stress of trying to take a ton of pictures meant i could just revel in it. i am posting a before and after pic:

 
 
 
My legs were chained over my head to the headboard so i could drip the wax on my open cunt, i really wanted some to drip down and cover my asshole but i just couldn't coordinate it well enough. But i was able to snap a one handed picture before i moved. Peeling the wax off of the inside of my cunt is now one of my favorite sensations. i would like to be able to pull my cunt further open and have someone else drip it on me so that every tender part of me gets covered..maybe someday :).
 
 
So as i said not a lot of little tasks today but some really great moments. Especially hearing that i have been making Master happy-yet that does provoke some dread in me.  I feel like i am getting ready for a fall, that would be bad 1) because i do not want to disappoint Master but also 2) because i feel that if he expects really good things out of me and i fail in some way his disappointment and anger will be worse than if he didn't have high expectations. But i will continue to do my best to become the lowest slut, fuckthing, cunt, cockwhore that Master wants me to be.
 
 
As a small side note, i stopped to get more diapers tonight and got extra absorbent because, as i discussed in one other blog, i am still going to strive for the pure loss of control and just piss when i have the slightest urge-just like an animal would. But i don't want to have to worry about having and accident while i am having an accident, if ya know what i mean.
 
I also wanted to thank anybody who is reading these updates. i appreciate that you take the time to come here and check on what form Mastereds training is taken on any given day. Sharing every detail thru these blogs and the ones at SF really helps me internalize that everything about me should be open for all to see -mentally and physically. Thank you!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment