December 14 2012

okay lets deal with the regular part of the post-today is casual day and Master sometimes lets me wear jeans.  today he let me:


 
yes those are hot pink platform stilettos and they are CRAZY AWESOME!!
 
But lets get to IT- last night.  i think what i did is one of those things that sounds so easy until you do it. Yep, i got naked and stood outside for 5 minutes..big whoop, right? That is until you actually take your clothes off and do it.  i was shaking before i even went outside into the cold.  i went out with a cardigan on and went to the spot i had chosen and after a second took it off.  Oh what a moment when the cold air hits me and i am fully committed to my task.  Then i raised my arms and spread my legs, i didn't huddle or hug myself to keep my body heat, i just let that air hit me everywhere. After i got over the shock of the cold i started really feeling my nakedness, how exposed i was. It was midnight but it was by no means deserted in my neighborhood.  i could hear people driving by, car doors slam in the cul de sac, i waited for someone to let their dog out into their backyard, or to take out their trash last thing at night but even while i stood there worrying about all of that i didn't move, i stood like my Master wanted. Oh i loved it!  As i stood there, alone in the dark and the cold,  all i wanted was my Masters hands on me..my body would only be warm where he touched me! His hands would save me.  (this task brought out the drama queen in me)
 
From where i was standing there are a set of windows i was looking directly at and the whole time i stood there i imagined him inside toasty warm, drinking coffee standing at that window looking at his slut shaking and shivering outside and then i imagine him just slowly lowering the blinds and leaving me totally alone and in the dark. i would just stand there waiting for him to come release me and, oh my god, i would be so grateful when he did come even though i was out there at his command. When i am in the midst of an intense task or experience like this my feelings get mixed up in my head:  i get angry, i get scared, i get excited, i want release, i want it to end, i want it to go on forever, but most of all i am ALWAYS grateful to Master, the source of my torment. At the end of every task i want to throw myself at his feet and thank him for his attention, for his ability to send me straight to  my slave place in my mind, for how perfectly he somehow knows me. I would love knowing that he was inside happy and chuckling at his slut, outside shivering and waiting for him. That is what i am here for, to entertain, to serve, to please my Master.
 
It was an exhilarating experience and i want to do it again, for longer and when its colder. Push me Master, see how devoted i am!!!
 
 
i was actually outside for over 10 minutes all told and it was 38 degrees, i checked AFTER the task, i didnt want to know before hand.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there slave j...i am a girl from germany and i just wanted to tell u how much i love ur blog. it reminds me on my journey i had with my Master and how much it changed my life. i am happy u enjoy your journey as much as i did, and i hope to hear more from u.

    greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much-i am glad to bring back your good memories! And i am always so grateful to hear that someone is enjoying the blog! Thank you for commenting AND for taking the time to read

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your blog , The amount of ownership your Master has of your mind and your body shows the true value of your relationship.
    I have trained my slave girl to do many challenging tasks and like you, she has been able to do them , just for me .

    Keep blogging -- your life is very exciting and can see you have grown from your training

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir, it is just for him, i have waited a long time to find someone that speaks to my needs exactly right and he does.

      Thank you for commenting i am always surprised and happy when i hear that poeple are interested in my blogs!

      Delete
  3. Pants are not for females...

    ReplyDelete