December 3 2012

730- wake up to Masters email of outfit choice- of course not the one i wanted-and instructed to write "fuck meat" under my clothes today-so this is todays total outfit:








800- apply icy hot to clit and in cunt hole
 
810- drive to work-leashed for all to see

840- work.

1030- Master IMs-sends me pics from my task he wants me to post and the captions that go with them. Helped me keep my cunt wet as it should always be.

1050- Master calls and lets me hear him cum-torture for me!!!!!! I can't cum AND want his so bad my head is spinning.
( stupidly a while ago i pledged that i wouldn't cum until i was with him and he is holding me to that-i act like i don't like it but i love the torture)

1100- Master abruptly signs off and leaves me sitting in my puddle.

1105- try to work

1145- go the bathroom to pee can't resist pulling my plug in and out for a while-that is getting entirely too easy to do-soon the big plug wont stay in either.

1155- back to work

120- lunch run to the store for dinner ingredients/Eat lunch

200- teased by Master about hearing him cum- makes me think..... I have always been more concerned with a man cumming than with myself even in vanilla relationships-god there is nothing better than the sound of a man moaning as he is shooting his cum deep in any one of my holes. So being a thing to be used for others pleasure and none for me has been simmering closer to the surfaced than i thought.

215- ordered to lick toilet by Master

220- work

440- Master IMs- have a good conversation about the frustration i am feeling about not being able to serve him in person for weeks. it is funny that i started this with no intention of doing anything but online but thru sheer coincidence of our locations and lives i will be able to see him again in a couple of weeks and cant wait. i feel like i have to move to new levels he and i have talked about but he told me to be patient -that it is a journey and there is no hurry. i know he is right but some days i am so eager to really become a true cockwhore for Masters pleasure and then some days i just don't think i have it in me to do the things i would need to so i try to push extra hard. At any rate a good convo and different because i don't generally talk about what i am thinking.

530- drive home leashed and with cunt clipped shut

615- walk dog- beautiful night for it/no workout tonight i got about 3 hours of sleep last night so too tired.

700- start cooking dinner/answer comments on SF/ submit pictures and captions Mastered sent me earlier.

800- eat and chill

900- Beverly Hills Housewives!!!!!! and post info about this site on SF.

10- its not 10 yet but i am going to finish here for the night. think i will attach my tit/cuntlip puller to my tits tonight while i listen to my litany of names. maybe i will post that audio loop tmro so people can hear what i meditate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment