December 22 2012

This weekend i have no tasks, so i thought if i had time i would do some random blogs....

I think everyone knows i wear my plug everyday, i was first ordered to wear my butt plug for several days in a row, this morphed into a permanent thing and now it is just automatic. i like this because it does keep my body at a constant low level of arousal so that keeps me focused on my purpose which is to be available to be used at any time.  Also, no matter how used to wearing it i get i can never  forget it is there so that keeps me reminded that i am mainly just holes. And lastly because it is a real physical "intrusion"  into my body and not just something i have to think about or write about or say or do but a constant adjustment to my body it reminds me that my body is not here to be comfortable and that what i feel or want is no longer relevant-that my body is owned by someone else now.  So those are the things that being constantly plugged do for me and from my perspective it is one of the most effective ways/tools really bring that home to a slave.  So here are a couple of quick tips for slaves who find themselves being ordered to do it.

Although I have a small plug as well as my large plug, i had already used the large plug for play (not for any significant length of time) so i did decide just to jump right in with the big one.  i knew the small one would be too easy to deal with and because i was used to anal the actual penetration was not something i had to get used to. Even so i had to get used to the size and the duration of wearing it. This photo is of the small plug and my bigger plug that i wear every day and a water bottle to give some perspective:



My first recommendation is that you buy one of the rounder plugs-although that tip looks rounded it is very pokey and sometimes it felt like it would hurt me in the bad way.  It doesn't bother me now but that was one of the big things i had to work thru.

The second thing i recommend is lube lube lube. This sounds obvious but i had always enjoyed the semi painful stretching of anal so i never used much lube when i played so i just never really thought about using anything more than my natural juices from my cunt when inserting BUT this is not sex and its not for my pleasure and since you will be removing and insterting alot more frequently just go ahead and lube it up-i still don't slather it on but i don't feel like a wuss just for using it.

Thirdly-enemas are your friend. Doing one every day or every other day just makes the whole process more comfortable physically and mentally and less stressful in general. i hadn't even thought of this but when Master made an enema one of my daily tasks, the accidental side benefit was that it made being plugged soooooooo much easier.

So its not rocket science but each one of those realizations was hard won and incrementally made my life easier.

Now i wear my large plug comfortably and i wouldn't want to stop, i love it even when i hate it and it makes me feel totally owned, literally, every minute of the day. The next step i need to take is to get a larger plug with a fatter base so that not only am i being filled and stretched to capacity but so that my actual asshole will be held open wider on a continuous basis. Right now i am just spending time sometime at night with my fat dildo in me and Master is ordering me at intervals during the day to insert and remove my plug many times in  a row to accomplish that and it would just be more effective to get a bigger plug.  i have recently (very) gotten to the point where i worry about being able to keep the large plug in me, i think that is more wishful thinking than reality at this point but it excites me to think how happy Master would be if i got to report that to him!



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...your 'small' plug looks like my biggest one :D i see i need more training ^^
    thank you for your tips with the enema, i am doing this every now and then never was sure if it is healthy to do it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was worried if it was healthy as well, but it hasnt seemed to be a problem and i dont do it every single day-i probably do 4 times a week on average (with just straight warm water). so glad this actually helped you!!

      Delete
  2. I can not see the text afther 'good slave' the number 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is true i make sure it shows in many of my pics because i think it is one of the most vulernable and sumbissive acts i can do..Mastered has taught me the pleasure and honor of showing my most intimate areas for OTHERS pleasure with out any regard for my modesty and i cant imagine NOT being vulerable in this way now.

    ReplyDelete