December 11 2012

wow what a day. i was too busy and distracted to make notes about what was going on, but i will start with the usual, here is todays outfit (it really is cuter in person and i do have a waist!!)


And i will also mention that the cuntraption (HA HA Mastered is not the only one with bad puns) that was supposed to pull my lips thru the day did not work out-i must have done something wrong,,,BUT ... i don't really care because i had an awesome day anyway.

My job is the busiest at year end so this month and next month i am super busy..that said, as i have mentioned before even when i am working i am pretty much constantly thinking of Master. Some days, and i don't think he does this on purpose but i kind of love it, i will literally get a text, an email, a phone call and an IM within minutes of each other from Master - i feel like i am being bombarded by every media possible and rush to answer each one as quick as possible (while trying to at least pretend to be paying attention to work). It is hard to explain but it makes me feel..surrounded?..does that make sense? like any direction i turn there he is. So i am having one of those mornings and wind up missing a call from Master and i am glad that i did because the message of my dreams was left on my phone. OH he called me every name i love, told me i would fuck and suck when HE said and WHO he said, that i was less than a whore.  OMG this went on for several long minutes, i thought i would lose it right there at my desk. i listened to that all day. Master has this gravelly voice, the kind that you want right next to your ear and since it was my phone - it was.  i could close my eyes and feel him standing behind me speaking low and menacingly right in my ear about how he owns me, that i am a fuck thing.....goose bumps just talking about it now!!!!!!!!! i cant wait until i get to grovel in front of him and lick his shoes. Oh god. Well as you can tell, still pretty worked up and that was my state of mind when i put up my status on SF today. Oh and there was a comment on one of my pics about how nicely my cunt lips were stretched and how the viewer was able to see my inner cunt lips.. i will tell you something about my MOST intimate parts discussed in so casuallyabsolutely SENDS me..plus just all the comments in general today were giving me a jolt.  So by 2 today i was a blithering mess and still kind of am. All i wanted to do was go home and ferociously rub my clit until i came over and over.  But i did not do that (and couldn't have..but i will get to that in a minute). 

Finally the day was over and i could go home. But things just kept ratcheting the tension up. When i got home the "ominous package" Master had sent me for his visit was at the house. So i got to see my inflatable enema plug and the various accoutrement he'd sent. I also had to take pictures wearing said accoutrement.  Plus i had to answer all of the wonderful comments i got on SF so by 8 or 9 pretty much my entire day had been a sexual torment for me (and i loved it). So i figured that if i was going to break and wind up cheating on the no cumming rule it would be tonight.  What a PERFECT time to try my orajel! Before i got to my relaxation part of the evening i rubbed orajel all over my clit.  At first there was a cooling sensation then as i sat there..nothing. So i figured it was a bust but then i reached down to play with myself and there really was NOTHING! i could feel my clit with my fingers and my clit could feel the pressure of my fingers but no tingling, no heightening of pleasure or intensity!! It was amazing, to know that i could be fully denied sensation like that.  My cunt was still throbbing and the heat was still inside me, the aching but i could feel NOTHING in the area that could let me release that heat. Well i couldn't stop there, right? So Masters plan is that when i am used i derive no pleasure from it so, of course, i had to start fucking my lose ass just to see what that is like.  What it is like to feel myself full of cock but not enough to get me off and frantically rubbing my clit but having no sensation..oh and of course i was playing Masters message over an over while conducting this experiment..oh man talk about fully immersed.  Thinking of how my body was being manipulated, the faint friction of fucking my ass, haring Masters voice and knowing i could do absolutely nothing about it was making the heat in me worse.  Had that been a mans cock in me i would have truly just been servicing him, nothing about it would have been about me. AWESOME.

wow i am still kind of reeling from everything today so this is very poorly written and i apologize but i am tired now and don't have the energy to do a thorough edit so i hope this makes some kind of sense to every one. It will be better tmro! And i think Master will be wanting me to post some of the pics i took tonight so there might be that BUT i could be wrong.

BTW-the orajel is not long lasting (maybe 1/2 hour) and also does not stop you from getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment