Jan 23 2013



I have been out and about tonight so no real entry tonight but there is a  random thought i want to capture. There is a pretty pic on SF of a girl with her hands chained behind her and her ankles chained to them by nicqu. When Master came to see me we initially thought we had the entire weekend to spend together and he wanted to go to a "resort" of sorts, which is about 2 hours away. My thought (and this was only my thought nothing Master said indicated he wanted this) was that i would love to be bound like that, tossed in the back seat with a blanket casually thrown over me, gagged so i dont bother Master as he drives, diapered so he wouldn't have to worry about me messing up his seats if he didnt stop.a piece of luggage to be hauled. MMMM that is still a fav image of mine. if we traveled  why would i not be transported like that, is what  i have to chat about interesting to him? i think not, much better if i am moved like livestock....oinking periodically just to try to get Masters attention. 

1 comment: