January 21 2013

Had great interaction today with Master, my schedule is finally leveling out.  i was on icyhot every 2 hours cunt, ass and tits.  OOO!!  just when it would calm down it was time to do another application! Then he added that i had to clip my cunt shut for 15 minutes every 2 hours.  I was so thankful that he said i could do it 15 minutes after i applied the icyhot because to trap all that heat in my cunt would have been excruciating! After i did my 3 o'clock application which was the 4th of the day, i went to the kitchen to grab my lunch and there had apparently been a time delay on the cream this time because i was trapped in the kitchen talking to 2 other people when it kicked in full force and all i could think about was how badly i wanted to to open my legs and get some cool air on my cunt.  But my skirts are short so there was no way at all to do it discretely. i honestly don't even know what i contributed to the broken microwave conversation. i just kept thinking what would the guy that was talking to me do if i acted like i really wanted to act right at that moment...could these people even imagine what was going on under my clothes? Cunt tits and ass on fire, slut label in full effect:


(I was kind of sloppy this morning with my writing-just couldn't get it right)  If i hadn't been in so much pain the absurdity of the tableau in the kitchen would have made me laugh.  i love it when Master torments me like this, unable to focus, form a coherent thought. Earlier in the day he had sent me to the bathroom to cum.  This was pretty hard for me because-i think i have talked about this before- the only way i really get off myself is with my 2 dildos (and generally some weighted nipple clamps swinging back and forth) but i did have my big plug in and in my slut kit ( i will tell you what that is in a minute) so i had my vibrating egg.  i found myself kneeling on the bathroom floor, face on the ground reaching around to fuck my ass with my plug and rubbing my clit with my vibrating egg and i did cum once Master started texting me what a slut, pig, piss drinking cunt i am.  Wasn't an earth shattering orgasm but i was certainly reminded of my place when i took a second to think about how quickly i found myself  with my ass up in the air and MY FACE ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR trying to follow Masters orders (he was pleased at how i positioned myself). Wow. Talk about embracing my inner filthy slut! And of course to let him know i had cum i had to oink to him.

To explain my slut kit, back when i started with Mastered,  one day i happened to have brought some clothes pins in my purse to work and he had me use them on my cunt lips, so i started carrying them around regularly, then one day he wanted me to use the icyhot and i didn't have it with me but i hadn't been instructed to have it so i didn't get in trouble but i was disappointed i couldn't do what Master wanted. So now i carry my slut kit, it has 4-6 clothes pins, icy hot, vibrating egg, diaper, and as soon as i get my ass to the hardware store i will put some steel wool in it. So now where ever i am i am fairly prepared to torture myself when Master has the urge.

i already talked about the fact that i got bored and invented a little game for myself over the weekend. Well also when i was bored and laying around my slut room i started thinking of my task and the logistics, and i REALLY wanted to be able to wear my pig tail  for the whole task but i already knew that it slipping out was going to be an issue so i was trying to think of solutions. The solution i came up with wasn't good enough to actually work at the mall but i thought it was super cute so i started taking pictures, they turned out well so i sent one to Master for the fun of it and he must have liked it because he wants me to post it here:



How cute is that??? Seriously??

Well off to do some reading, half way thru Black Hawk Down and much as Master hates it i will be thinking of something other than sex for just a little while, lol.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Steel wool? I wonder how (or where) you will be using that?
    2. Actually, you have done an excellent job writing your slut messages on your tits. It wouldn't be easy doing it on yourself on uneven surface (like the uneven part!!) Maybe soon, you will even be implementing some of the messages (ass fucked, cock sucking)
    3. I was wonderful reading about your hot cunt in the kitchen discussion. One wonders if the expression on your face let them know that something "special" was going on?
    4. your Owner is so very generous to allow you the privilege of cumming, even if you have to do it on the bathroom floor at work. It is great the way He keeps you constantly reminded that you are a cunt, a slave, a pain pig, and His!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir the steel wool will apparently be inside my bra. i was supposed to get it a couple of weeks ago but kind of got distracted. but now i am so high on Master i am also going to get a nice really really tight bra so it will be even worse for me..i am such and over achiever.
      i think i kept my face pretty blank, maybe, i really was just thinking i wanted to hike my skirt up and open my legs- i was even visualizing it so who knows what my face looked like, but i have made some mistakes at work. i left my tube of icy hot in the bathroom one day and i know at least once when i changed my diaper i forgot to cover it up in the trash. To me i think those things make it super obvious that there is a freak on the loose in the office but do normal people think that way? lol
      he is generous, i dont gush about him often but i think he is perfect. it is even perfect that i wound up in that position dont you think?
      Thank you AS ALWAYS for your comment Sir Bossmaster-i look forward to them!

      Delete
  2. so very cute lol...good girl ;)

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstandingly cute

    ReplyDelete