January 29 2013

this was todays outfit in its entirety (i told you todays outfit would be interesting):




oh yes! i wore the rope g-string all day today. By about 2 i was ready to lose my mind. Earlier in the day it was fun and it made me crazy horny but by 2...i was just pissed!  my cunt was irritated and all i could think about was that rope buried deep in my slit.  Gee, do you think that was what was supposed to happen?  It is so funny to me, that this outfit gets me so many compliments but if only every one knew i was only allowed to wear it because it hides the rope around my waist.

So we all know wed is diaper day, i wonder if tues is going to be rope day.  Hopefully, though, i have learned not to suggest or to guess, because that just gets me in trouble.

As i reported a couple of journals ago, i now have to spend 15 minutes a night dedicated to ass stretching, tonight was extra fun because Master wanted me to record myself counting and oinking 150 fucks of my bottle. It was surprisingly easy..that means i have a big open asshole!!!that makes me happy, hope it makes Master happy too.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I think the course rope g-string is outstanding idea. It is such a wonderful way to punish a cunt and keep you focused on your cunt. It reminds you that a cunt is for Others' pleasure (or in your case, specifically for Mastered's pleasure). And I will bet that your cunt pain brought great pleasure and satisfaction to your Owner.
    2. And speaking of your cunt (which should be done often), I'm glad to see that you are advertising yourself as a cunt eater. While your cunt isn't for your pleasure, that doesn't mean that other cunts' shouldn't be given pleasure and you are now offering yourself for that new role. (I wonder if you have ever eaten a cunt before?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well wonder no longer Sir, i have. it is not really my thing but there is honestly no better kissing than girl kissing and upon occasion a natural progression occurs.
      i like the rope g string as well, i guess it is fitting that when Master isnt using my cunt it should be being tormented.

      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete