January 7 2013

So it seems i am pretty much back on my schedule, back to the gym and tanning, the tasks,the pics, the blog.  Job is still crazy..ugh 3 more weeks of it..the only reason that bothers me is because it interferes with my interactions with Master...how dare my employer demand my attention!! But Master is nice about it, make no mistake, i wouldn't want him to be nice in any other way but since i have to it to keep my dog fed and my mortgage paid its good he doesn't make me feel like i am letting him down.

This is the outfit and label Mastered  picked for me today:






On Saturday i decided to give myself a little challenge, and then write a surprise blog for Master to find here with some pics.  But after i did my self-inflicted challenge and looked at the pics i thought i wouldn't be able to communicate it well and in a way that would be interesting to anyone but me and he would just be, like "ho hum". But on Sunday i told him what i had done and he said he had been thinking of having me do something along the same lines and then said the pics were good.  SO i will go ahead and drop the mystery and write about it now (although i am still worried it will not come across as exciting or daring or even titillating, lol) This next part starts with the blog i had begun to write and abandoned so that is why it is a little redundant.

Today after my task i was kind of keyed up and had some slave energy to expend so i decided to set my self a task i had been thinking about. It was a thought inspired by a series of photos on SF and i thought it might make Master smile.  i decided i would wait until dark and get on my bed with my ass facing the window and showed off my holes for 5 minutes.  The window faces a hill so anyone coming down the hill would get an eye full of this slut showing off, so it it not like i was playing it safe by being in an upstairs window.  There are also 3 neighbor houses ( all of which have husbands and no kids) who could get a good look too.  So i turned off my lights and pulled up my blinds, got the camera situated and then turned on the lights got into position -cunt and ass up and directly in front of my window.  I reached forward and set off the camera-it takes 3 pictures at a time and i did it twice.  What that means is: not only was my window glaring light out into the night with me totally exposed but 6 flashes went off directly at the window as well.  It was a great feeling thinking that anyone could be walking on that hill and look directly at me showing what a slut i am, or that some guy across the way at his sitting at his computer would see the flashes and look out his window and look right across at me.  Don't know if that happened or not, no cops showed up, but a girl can hope right?

 In one way this was less daring than going outside simply by virtue of being inside but i did do this at an earlier time, around  10 on a Saturday so there was a much better chance people would be around and i wasn't slinking in the shadows - i was in a spot light as it were.  When my 5 minutes was up i got up walked across the room turned out the light and then went and pulled down the blinds.  Now this probably doesn't sound like a big deal but i dare you to open your blinds at night and walk around naked, you feel EXTREMELY vulnerable.  i think part of that is because you can't see out.  When i was standing outside i could hear and see what was going on around me. But on display in that window i literally had no idea who was seeing me showing off my fuckholes.  By the time i finished i was dripping wet, well really i had been since i had completed my official task earlier. (To digress a bit: i love being this worked up and not being able to do anything about it-Master doesn't really even talk about letting me cum over the weekends anymore, which used to be a reward for completing my task, now i am just stuck like this.  But it is good in the long run because my job is to be always ready to be fucked-and that is certainly the case. i love being denied, it is exquisite torture.

Anyway, i really did want to do another 5 minutes of just standing right in the window naked, just full frontal with no doubt that i am meaning to be seen but i chickened out.  But let me tell you, as i was kneeling there wild thoughts went through my head-like putting my suction cup dildo on the window and fucking it, and of course, being in the situation in the pics that inspired my thoughts-to just be opened up and  on display for any and all to gawk at on some busy street.  If you don't know the series of photos i am talking about they are called "window dressing" and were posted about the middle of last week. The woman in the photos was blindfolded- i cant decide what would be worse being able to see or not. If you cant see your imagination might run wild and think there are billions of people walking by but not being blindfolded and seeing for real some random dude just stop and look and see everything about you-that would be tough too.

Here are the photos i took while i was kneeling there, you can see by the little smile on my face i am enjoying my dirty thoughts and hoping some horny guy across the way is jerking off to my display.




i started off small with my risk factor here but as with everything i do, now i just want to do more, lol.   i do have to keep in mind this is a little dangerous legal-wise but i figure you probably get one friendly visit from the police with a warning before an actual arrest. Plus the married moms that live around me already hate the "party girl" on the block anyway so what the hell.

3 comments:

  1. I did read it with pleasure slave J. Did put a mark on nr. 5. (good slave)Wondering what is at nr. 6 which I can not read?
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! some one else mentioned this but i didnt understand what they meant-it just gives the option for bad slave. i guess its not formatted to have 6 options there. Glad you enjoyed Sir, thanks for making the trip over here.

      Delete
  2. Great shirt you are wearing, slave...real colorfull

    ReplyDelete