January 27, 2013

What a nice weekend this has been, went to a new salon yesterday where they cut each curl individually-poor hairdresser. The best part is that the cleaning lady came while i was gone-its like a beautiful miracle to leave a dirty house and come home to a clean house. i am always worried about what i leave laying around or if she notices all of the hooks all over my room now, but hey i'm sure she has seen it all before.... that is what i tell myself, lol.  Today i already took the dog for a hike, had a giant breakfast and am firmly planted on the sofa with my computer, book and remote, nothing to do this afternoon but a pedicure if i get motivated enough (oh and still have my punishment to do, actually looking forward to that). But the highlight so far is that last night Master called me to assist while he was whipping and fucking his other slut. i guess i shouldn't really put it like that,  Master has said he has one slut and one pig, guess who is who. At any rate it was my job to count the whippings for him. i got to fuck my ass while i did so. i got to hear Master beat and fuck his slut and he made me oink for him while she was listening, that was hard.  i am glad he did it though - just another minor hurdle to get over in my decent.  i am glad he lets me hear what i am missing when he calls like that and at least i know he is thinking of me even if it is only so that he doesn't  have to bother keeping count for himself and he and his slut can just focus on what they are doing.

Before he got off the phone he told me to keep my bottle in my ass for another hour, i think i have successfully upgraded from my fat dildo to bottle width  permanently now-i can take it without really working at it so that means i just stick with this width for a month or so and i will be able to upgrade again. The only problem is that i have a giant dildo but i feel like i will need to have an intermediate step before i can take it and that is a size hard to find, so i may have to improvise for the next level too.  my goal is to get from this to this:


(i don't know, looking at this, maybe it isn't such a huge jump from my bottles to the big dildo, hmmm nothing to do but work at it right?)

I am inspired and motivated though because as Master was fisting his sluts cunt he was telling me that it will be me soon but he will be fisting my ass-can not imagine the high pitched pig squealing that will provoke!

As i said i do have a half an hour of punishment to do today but no task so no blog to write tonight. But knowing me i will probably post here about my punishment since i haven't explained what it is yet. i think i have all the hooks and equipment rigged correctly in my slut room- i hope so because i get so frigging frustrated when i cant do everything i want for Master (and for myself, lol).

1 comment:

  1. That huge black thing would be a nice stature for your backyard :p
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete