January 19 2013

OMG just had to jump on and write a little bit.  Tonight at around 1:00 am  i was bored.  Started thinking that i should probably put in some time working my asshole-haven't had a lot of time to do that lately. So i put on my mask (yes, put on my mask) mounted my dildos and started DPing myself. This is always fun but i was still kind of bored so i made up a game for myself!!!! i worked them at my regular speed but imagined Mastered quizzing me like he does sometimes while i pumped those two fat cocks (i think i was inspired by a convo Amber and i had earlier), so i said my mantra: i am a cock whore, cunt and slut. i am tits cunt and ass and nothing else. i am a pig and a toilet whore. i am a fuck thing for men to use, i am a pisswhore. i imagined Mastered peppering me with more questions: which holes are for anybody he decides to use: my ass and mouth, what is just for him: my pig cunt. what do i do when i need to ask to piss on diaper days: oink for permission. How many slaps does my cunt get everynight: 10. etc. so i just went thru some rules, some things that i have been taught.  THEN i started pumping faster and tried to say the same things to my self in the same order, without cumming of course.  THEN i went into the lightning round and went even faster with my ass hitting the wall and tried to say them again. OMG i was literally drooling and i messed up my mantra, i was squealing worse than on the audio from last post. But once i managed to do everything in what i think was the same order as the first two rounds i let myself cum. I love this game!!!i  had the best time i could by myself, lol.  i hope Mastered reads this and likes the idea - i'd like to try to answer questions that i didn't make up myself (that made it a tad bit easier, lol).  Anyway i took these pics a couple of days ago for Mastered but i looked something like this tonight too:



Thats all i had to write, must be on an orgasm high....now i'm going to be up another 3 hours, oh well -totally worth it!!

7 comments:

  1. Sir i like ALL of your suggestions (particularly B C E H and I) but part of why i can imagine this so vividly is i can hear Mastereds voice in my head saying some things, his speech patterns, the way he normally quizzes me..oh it gives me shivers just thinking of his voice..but i digress. to address my cumming Master recently told me that he isnt bothered if i cum except for a certain time period before i see him. i am guessing about this, but i think he doesnt care because he knows cumming by myself is so empty for me, left to my own devices i very rarely bother and ive talked before about loving being denied, i think i was just kind of hyped up this weekend because i feel so refocused!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog entry and great photo. Crazy sexy!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber, i was just a slut having some fun,lol!

      Delete
  3. Nice and good practice too...
    "Mastered"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MASTER!!! i get so excited when bother to comment. Oink oink!!

      Delete
  4. Love to see you in action, smile
    Ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to lie sir, i was having fun and you know i like to show off, smile back at ya!

      Delete