January 28 2013

just a quick entry tonight - a lot of things to do and had to do my blog for SF.  So here is my outfit (tmros should be interesting):


i have somethings to talk about but i need to figure out how i am going to approach them so nothing very interesting to talk about tonight that i didn't cover in my SF blog which will be posted tmro morning if Mastered approves it along with (hopefully) the pics to go with it.

oh one quick note to file under the category of super cute: now when i text an oink to master i add a little squiggly pig tail so it looks like this "Oink ~ "  cute, huh?  maybe i will make that my auto signature on SF, lol

Oh and on the occasion of this boring entry I HAVE CROSSED 10,000 HITS ON THIS JOURNAL. WHOO HOO!!!! Thank you every person who comes to read about my descent!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations with 10,000 hits and like the Oink ~
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir-literally could not have done it without you!

      Delete
  2. I see the sign on your tits, but let's see you actually doing it. Either directly from the "tap" or at least a glass full for you to savor and drink. Please, no false advertising. (I believe Sean could be at least one of your suppliers.) I think a piss drinking slut is sooooo veryyyyy sexy, it is a wonderful way to degrade you, and it is a most practical use of a sex slave.

    ReplyDelete