January 30 2013

i am tired from staying up too late last night (it is tough being a night owl in this early bird world!) but there were some interesting things that happened today that i want to make sure to get down so i can remember how i felt.

First of all, of course, my outfits:





And since we have a theme on Wednesdays i guess it was appropriate that i started my day with this:


Today was diaper day and i wait for Master to tell me when i am allowed to piss in my diaper. i told him that i had a training to conduct at 10 today so he told me to piss myself at 9:59.  It is hard to take yourself seriously when you are sitting in a wet diaper.  i have to admit i do love Master controlling me like this even when he does it in a mean way like that.  i am not sure if i mentioned before but when i have to go and he hasn't given me permission for a while i have to oink to him to let him know i have a situation.  i like getting slightly panicky, worrying if he will pay attention to me.

On another, somewhat sadistic note, Master sent me to icyhot my clit on one of my diaper changes.  i have mentioned before that the heat intensifies when it is trapped (say in a big bulky diaper) and what i totally didn't think about as i slathered my clit was that all of the skin was rubbed raw yesterday by my rope g-string.  i almost fainted, my vision closed in a little and i broke out in a sweat.  It was one of those moments when you just have to breathe thru it.  That was probably the most intense pain i have felt inside my cunt, on my clit since i started my training.  After a little it did calm down but i was, literally, waddling back to my desk.  Imagine trying to walk with your legs as open as possible-not elegant or dignified. Whew that was a tough one, but i am glad i know i can take it.  Something else came over me today as i was walking around in a tight skirt and my diaper (poor outfit choices on my part) i was kind of thinking that i don't care if it can be seen thru my skirt...i am proud, now, of what i do, of entertaining Master.  Now this is a dangerous attitude in some respects because i cant get too lackadaisical about all of this, but my point is that this is really sinking into my brain, changing my priorities..i was like "yeah bitches i wear diapers on Wednesday-it amuses my owner, what of it??" lol

i mentioned this to Master and of course he was not shocked, he just told me that is because i am a pig now.  That brought us to the next significant part of the day for me.  Master then told me to find a cartoon picture of a pig and make it my back round on my computer screen on my work computer and my home computer.  With my logical mind i know no one will know why i have that up other than it is a cute piggy pic but irrationally i felt like it is advertising to every one that i am a pig.  But i went with it and grabbed the first cute pic i found.  This is what i look at on my DOUBLE monitor at work all day:


It really does have an effect on me-first i am constantly embarrassed because, as i said, irrationally i feel like everyone can figure it out and second whenever i see it i have no choice but to think that it is there because Master is making me a pig.  i pretty much kept my screen covered by open applications so i didn't get overwhelmed by it.  But then Master came back and said "you are now identified as a PIG, that is your WHOLE THEME from now on...start getting little pig things for your room, go to the mall and get a workout shirt with the pig on it" and "Everything PIGGY..." and "You can even start looking for piggy coffee cups for work" and "Be happy that this is what makes me happy pig, you are my special slut/pig".  This was one of those times when my breathe just got taken away, i got sad for a little while.  i know it sounds silly for this to bother me but it looks like this is what i will be for Master and everywhere i turn i will be reminding myself of it.  i think part of what bothers me is that it is bad enough to know that this is what i want but for Master to turn it into almost a joke to rub my face in it is demoralizing (of course his disdain and belittlement of me was making me crazy wet too)  That means,of course, i am just going to take it and i have to look that fact  right in the face too:  i will do it, Master will chuckle and hopefully every day i will be less and less me and more and more Masters pig.  i wonder if any of this makes sense to any one.  

Because i am a good pig i jumped on line and quick bought a new work out shirt so i will be going public, as it were, during my workouts:


Just to add a layer of complication to this i just found out someone i know and care about is following my journal,  i gave away too many clues apparently and he figured it out..so shit just got real. Still processing how i feel about that...may write about it this weekend.

11 comments:

  1. to be or not to be a Miss Piggy ;)
    ninjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that is the question Sir, well i guess it is not really a question is it..looks like a fait accompli. :)

      Delete
  2. For me it is not the best idea... not ladylike daily
    and to funny for a slave...
    i prefer you in casual and feminine outfits ... with your diaper under (you have forgotten to take picture of your diaper at home or best at work).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, i understand that perhaps not everyone would go the same path but it works for my Master and me. I think that you may have misunderstood the purpose of this blog. this is an area Master gives me to express myself and talk about and document my training and work through issues i may have. i am not required to post anything here, i post my "outfits" because it is fun and it gives the blog some continuity. please do not mistake my openness as an invitation for suggestions-it is not. i appreciate your interest and do not mind differing opinions however i do feel the need to make it clear that Mastered is the only person to whom i answer.

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      Sorry, i do not want to give you "suggestions" : that is the role of your master.
      I say what I mean.
      I like to see you with a gasping ass hole
      i like to see you with a diaper and your casual outfits and high heels in the streets.

      but i dislike pigs on T-shirts for women.

      But I understand that you have to obey to your master, even if you are not living together.

      So i will continue to see how you progress.

      My slave also begions to loose her butt after an hour or so... it is quite normal.
      Believe me , to loose the control of your sphincters and become incontinet for a week or so...... you will have to stay with a buttplug of 7 or 8 cm in diameter for 23h/24 and during several weeks.
      You are only a t the beginning of the changements of your body...
      I hope so!

      JD

      Delete
  3. I will step in just for a moment. As "J" has decided to do this on her own, I leave her to decide what she writes about, and that is okay with me. It is however NOT a place for anyone to tell her what she should be doing, that being said, please be kind enough to either have kind responses or NONE at all. I would appreciate it. I always find it funny that the ones who know better than me, #1, never post photos of there own, #2 don't have there own profile filled out and last but not least #3 think they know all there is about how to run another persons slave. It's really none of your business. Either enjoy her journey and follow along, or just "butt out"! I thank all of you who comment and encourage what "J" does. I know she truly enjoys doing the journal for everyone to read.
    "Mastered"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Congratulations!
      You delete the comments that you do not like because people can have different opinion;
      Very bad attitude !

      i can understand that you remove insults..; but a comment that say that we do not agree...
      that is absolutely not fair !

      Delete
    3. i am going to leave this comment up only because i want to answer it. This is MY area and i will do what ever i want in it, including deleting comments that i do not like, fairness has nothing to do with it. This is meant to be a pleasant experience for everyone who comes here and there will be no flame wars here period.

      Delete
  4. 1. I like that you are posting pix of you drinking your morning piss. your mouth-cunt should be used as well as your other holes, trained to service cocks, learn to swallow whatever a cock offers to you. Someday hopefully you will get to drink piss directly from the source, regardless of from a cock or a pussy.
    2. I was quite impressed with you treating your sore, raw cunt with icyhot after having to wear the course rope g-string all day. It is taking that type of intense pain on your most tender parts that shows that you are fully submitting yourself to your Owner, regardless of the amount of pain you must endure. And if a slave cunt isn't been used to fuck, then it should be used for something else....and yours is being used for many different experiences.
    3. you are certainly a cheeky cunt slave. I was much amused by your following quote. "i was like "yeah bitches i wear diapers on Wednesday-it amuses my owner, what of it??" lol"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. sir i did drink Masters piss when i spent time with him. Thinking about it now makes me miss it so much, on my knees, his cock in my mouth using me as his urinal. i actually did love it.

    2. i think it was accidental timing on his part but now that i commented on it i am pretty sure it will happen next time as well. i like that i know how badly it will hurt-it means i will have to push myself harder to do it next time.

    3. i have my moments ;)

    4. i never know where you will pop up..chronological - shmonological Boss Master goes in whatever order he wants!

    ReplyDelete